Late Night Snack

Its 4:38 in the morning and I can't sleep. For the past few weeks, I have been sleeping completely fine but for some reason my bed decided to magically be made out of rocks as if I was not just sleeping peacefully on it like 3 nights ago.

I have just been laying here on my bed made of silk sheets, scrolling through my phone, reading articles on aliens and watching tik toks about horses. I have definitely reached the weirder side of the internet.

My stomach begins to make a rumbling sound, and I feel quiet hungry so I pull the covers off of me and sit on the edge of the bed, putting my phone on my nightstand and turning my lamp on.

The small bulb illuminates the completely black room as I set my feet on the floor and make my way outside. Throwing an oversized zip up black jacket with a hood over my plain black shirt and grey sweats.

Walking down the steps, the kitchen comes almost immediately into view as I see the silhouette of the counter top. Entering, I find the light switch and the room lights up, showing the white marble of the kitchen.

I open the fridge and find a left-over donut and some apple juice.

Not going to lie, that sounds a little bit disgusting but im hungry and I cant be bothered finding or making anything else.

Grabbing both items, I play the half-eaten donut on a plate and pour the juice in a glass. I begin to put the lid back on the bottle and- "What are you doing?" I jump from the sound of the scratchy, rasbery voice and look up to see Ace standing there at the entrance from when I entered. Dressed in only some gray pants that hang dangerously low on his v-line. Exposing all of his chiseled abs and biceps.

The bandage I attached to him a few nights before is still there, however its different to when I did it. He probably took it off and someone must have wrapped it for him again.

Looking away from his figure before im caught staring I regain my balance and glare directly at him

"Ever heard of knocking?" I blankly state, He crosses his hands over and leans the side of his shoulder on the edge of the entrance and looks me dead in the eye. I try not to divert my eyes down to his biceps as I don't miss the action of them flexing in the open.

He ignores my statement and starts making his way over to the counter where I'm stood. He doesn't come all the way around to me, but stops just opposite of the counter. His arms extend and he leans almost all his body weight on them and continues to watch as I turn around and place the juice back in the fridge.

I can feel his eyes on my back as I attempt to fit the juice with all the other bottles, its almost 5 in the fucking morning doesn't this guy have to wake up early tomorrow?

But to be fair so should I, Im meeting Amy and Jason for breakfast tomorrow and im super excited to see them again after sometime.

"I asked you what you are doing, I expect an answer" His raspy voice speaks again as I pick up my donut and start eating it, once again ignoring his question.

He glares directly at me and I just give him an innocent smile, one that he does not return but instead knots his eyebrows as I take another bite of the half-eaten donut.

"Is that my fucking donut?" He points to the delicious thing in my hand and I stop my chewing. Looking at him and back at the donut, I was completely unaware that this was his donut but I guess he should have known better then to leave a half-eaten donut in the fridge.

"Well you shouldn't have left a half-eaten donut in the fridge if im in the house" I throw in some sass and attitude in my speaking as he continues to glare at me. He sighs audibly and goes to reach for something in his pocket.