Unexpected Contents

the tension in the air was so thick, you could literally cut through that shit with a knife

the tension in the air was so thick, you could literally cut through that shit with a knife. Nothing had happened, No one had spoken yet. We all just sorta gazed at one another. My fathers gaze was full of hopefulness funny enough, considering he hates the women that sits in the high chair. 

She really thinks shes all that huh

Honestly...

I glanced at my father from the side and knew he was nervous for some fucking reason. What was he doing? no way in actual hell hes afraid of the figure that sits in the chair infront us. That stupid. the reaosn why he would be scared is because she had beaten him in everything when it came to business. Something my father definately didnt like.

But seriously, why the fuck is he scared over something like that? Weirdo

My thoughts got interuptted by a voice.. a womens.

"Mr Cassano, to what do i owe the pleasure of this most unpleasent visit?"

She crossed her arms over her chest and leaned back into the chair a bit, her legs could be seen from under the table as the table was hollow from the below, she had them crossed in a pretty lady like manner.

Dont ask me why im looking, im just very observing..

The voice coming from the black shadowed siloette in the chair waited for a responce, i turned my head to see my father shifting in his seat, clearly uncomfortable. 

But i knew he would pull through and hold his shit together, cause if he didnt i might throw hands at something here. perferably her but i dont raise my hand at women or children.

"Miss Lodge, lovely to see you" my father forced back a gulp practically having tears in his eyes.

"Wish i could say the same, however thats not that case here" The CEO of this building spoke

"Now, is that any way to treat your guests? we've come such a long way just to meet you my dear" He seemed to gain himself and hold himself togther. now speaking with authority and certainity. Making sure to pursue the reason we came here in the first place.

"You are not my guests, you are unwanted guests. And i dont give a damn if you've come from the moon to see me. I see you've brought a friend, mind introducing yourself?" The lighting still didnt make it any better since her figure was still dark, However i could see that she turned her head to look at me. Even without seeing her eyes i can tell she was looking at me up and down. 

So i took the liberty to be petty and undid the first few buttons of my top leaving a but of chest exposed, then i ran a hand through my hair and adjusted myself of the seat and fixing my watch.

I could feel her eyes burn into my every move and i already knew who had the upper hand here, it was clear.

"Miss Lodge, meet my son Ace Lorenzo Cassano" he gestured towards me and i didnt make eye contact with him, i stared directly at the women in the chair hoping i was staring at her eyes since i could barely see.