The Devils Introduction

Danger and Chaos, two beautiful things in this world that is feared yet powerful. Those who know its value, use it. Those who know its method, fear it. However some know both while also being able to maintain a perfect army and comfortable life. Thats what i was able to do, Killing, Torturing, Thriving and fucking innocent pussy was the best.

My life is a perfect balance between Danger and Chaos, it allows me to be completely free without giving a flying fuck about anything else. Being born into the Mafia you have limitations to normal world things, but i didnt care. Unlike most kids at the age of 12, learning in school. Going out with friends, trying to master a backflip. I was trying to master the art of skills, killing until there was nothing left to kill, and tormenting anything I could. Being taught the world of the mafia had my blood sizzling with excitement and pleasure all at once.

If i could have a choice to pick living a normal mans life and a mafia mans life, i would 100% pick mafias man. The drive you get when your life is at risk, the insanity that comes into that life is never ending. You could most certainly go down a rabbit hole full of loops and be stuck there forever but thats what excited me, thats what made me go berserk for this, I love my job and the skills along with it.

The Cassano Family owns basically all of italy and New York, even the police can't do shit to us. The only normal part about this place would be the civilians. Everyone knows we exist, everyone knows the mafia runs this country, and everyone knows what happens if you get involved.

My father is the Don of the Italian Mafia, with me being his heir. I've had alot of responsibility ever since i was declared Heir over my sister, even though she is younger then me, she still is just as dangerous. Work had been infiltrating my day to day life more than usual recently and i knew exactly why. Everyone got messed up 16 years ago, i wouldnt have the constant reminder of what happened if i didnt look in the mirror and see a car, resting on the top of my left breast. The biggest scar i have. A never ending train that needs to be resolved. Only by one way.

My father walked into my office with his suitcase, Notifying me that it was time to go to New York. Finally the time had come for us to put our plan that we had working on for over 3 years into motion. It was finally the time i get watch the lives of those who hurt me and my family and left us scared 16 years ago. But in order to do that, sacrifices must be made. We have a meeting with the CEO of Lodge industries. A Women.

Dont get me wrong, women are very powerful, take my sister for example. However I'm not expecting the CEO of lodge industries to be anything special, iv heard alot about her but i have never seen her face. I hear shes a big hot shot back in New York, She rarely appears in the press and reports. Always gets one of her assistants to do it for her. What a pussy, must be afraid of a couple of cameras. 

I grabbed my suitcase and turned of my computer and started making my way to my office door when i got a call from one of my second in command Mason Hart.