Wounded

A week. A whole entire fucking week has gone by and I have not seen Ace once. not that I'm complaining, I can assure you I'm not. But this man really looked so desperate to marry me yet after we got home from the wedding, he leaves for some business and now I have not seem him since that night a week ago.

I would ask around the maids of the huge mansion he owns just off the coast of the city, I'd ask if they knew where he went and their response would always be the same

 "Boss leaves early in the morning and returns late at night" 

I wondered how late so I stayed up just to see what time he comes home but he never did come after before 12 am, or maybe I just fell asleep. 

During this week of complete Isolation in this huge mansion he lives in, I decided to explore it, I'm pretty sure I have stepped foot into almost every single room in this place except for his bedroom and his office. 

Despite my urge to wonder of in his room or office, and no matter how much I hate the man its his privacy.

and plus the doors are locked and I already tried...

Its currently 3am, this is the first time I'm staying up past 12am in a long time, considering the fact that I always had to get up early all my life but I have taken a short break from the company,

Jason and Amy got things covered and Amy is doing better then the last time I saw her.

Eating ice-cream and watching keeping up with the Kardashians while dressed in a small white tee that is fitted to my upper body, showing off my curves and some Gray sweats that I folded at the ends and top, showing a small portion of my stomach. with white ankle socks

I would say I'm pretty comfortable and his living room is very aesthetic I must say, all it needs is some LED lights and were good.

The sound a door opening, I turn my head in the direction of the front door. waiting a few seconds and seeing nothing appear I go back to eating my ice-cream and watching the television.

After a few seconds, something moves from the corner of my eye and I turn my head to be met with a horrifying scene.

Its Ace, but not ace...

Ace stands in the open near the kitchen, he stares at me with the most exhausted and pissed face I have ever seen, more then mine if I'm being honest. 

He looks completely wasted and drunk, his eyes have vivid dark circles underneath them and there blood red. His hair messy and looks like its barely been washed. but that's not the worst part

His clothes are coated in blood and there's a huge patch of dark red all over the side of his stomach, blood trailing all the way down his forehead to drip down his sharp jaw, same with his shoulders. Blood trailing his muscles and veins as it drips down his finger tips.

He bring his hand to clutch his stomach as he hisses in pain and I immediately put my ice-cream down on the table and get up from the couch, making my way towards him I take in all of his appearance.

He smells of alcohol but seems to be completely sober.

"My god" my voice barely above a whisper as I get closer to him and the smell of blood and alcohol mixes in my system.

"What the fuck happened?" I ask as I try to reach my hand forward to touch him, only for him to slap my hand away and stare me dead in the eye

"dont worry about it" he simply states

"what the hell do you mean dont worry about it, your bleeding and you look like you died and came back to life unwillingly"

He doesn't seem to find that funny and just attempts to walk up the stairs and straight to his bedroom.