Terms and Conditions

Sometimes, you dont even realise when things have taken a turn

Sometimes, you dont even realise when things have taken a turn. Your always hit with the most unpleasant events after you have passed a great milestone. More problems soon start follow after success. Rockets could be soaring, stocks could be rising, money could be flowing in yet there is always going to be a problem that's going to prick you in the back when you least expect it. You can either take that prickly feeling that's stinging you and pull it out or you let it sting you until it eventually gets too much handle from you putting it off.

For me, the constant pain in my back was the topic of marriage. The idea of it set something in me that i didn't understand and since i didn't understand it I didn't bother pulling it out. I have always wanted to be married a man that i would love and trust will all that my heart has to offer. I would spend the rest of eternity in a never ending slumber in my tomb, knowing i lived a life with a loved one by my side. one that i chose and that stuck by me till the very end.

It never bothered me too much, since my reality in my head was that i would wait until i was ready and available for a relationship. But the second i turn my back, and relax my mind on my whole dating situation, is the time i end up signing a marriage contract to save my own ass.

Im selfish for the reasons im doing this for. Im sorry Amy, but most of the reason I'm doing this is for me, avenging you and killing both the bastards in a bonus.

Staring at the ceiling of my bedroom, the ticking sound of my click had been playing in my ears for the past 3 hours now. Its only 3am and im starting to slowly go insane. I have not touched my phone since i came back, I've just been lying here and trying to find a way to make things work, if my plans too risky and something falls out of place. or they use it to go against me, then all hell will break loose on them... and me.

Starting to slowly drift my eyes, watching the darkness cover my vision. I snap them back open to the sound of my phone ringing.

Turing my head and grabbing my phone from my nightstand, i bring it close to my face so i read the caller ID. its displays a random number i dont recognise at first, until i realise whos it is.

Ace.

I watched him put the first few digits in the phone, my memory is exceptionally good so i can remember small details just like that one. the real question is why would he be calling at a time like this?

Literally i could not give anymore fucks right now and i dont want to waste precious ME time on a dumb chicken i have to marry so i decline the call and set it back on my night stand, turning to my side and facing the other direction, the sound goes off again.

twisting to face the other side, grabbing my phone twisting back to be relaxed, I see Ace's number appear on the screen and once again i decline, hopefully he gets the memo and wont call again or else i will literally shoot him in the head. dropping the phone next to me, i wait a few seconds and a ring doesn't come.