Coincidence?

Its been 4 days.

4 fucking days since Mr Dumb Fucking Cassano came into my office with the audacity to offer a marriage with his cocky son of a bastard son. Ace Lorenzo Cassano. To be honest, i dont know what makes me more mad. The fact that that actually happened, or the fact that they are doing nothing to back up and justify the threats they sent my way.

Apparently I'm supposed to be going downhill in everything but my stocks have only skyrocketed. Regardless, my temper on the situation has died down a bit but I'm still cautious. I still tell Jason and Amy to lay low and keep safe while also keeping my building locked at all times. I even updated security to now scan my employers cards and do face recognition.

I know all that is a bit much for just a simple threat that i received but as soon as i start to doubt my decisions that i have i made in this situation, I'm reminded of the memory of his dark orbs searching mine. His eyes held so much in them. Like everything about that man was trapped in a transparent cage with a transparent door. I could see everything but couldn't feel anything. They matched mine in almost any way I can think of and that's what scares me. If I end up finding a man like me...

I can only pray for the lord to save both of us.

I know what I'm capable of. Sometimes I end up scaring myself. I'm scared to let go and do the first thing on my mind, I'm scared to go a day without second thinking about the consequences because I fear that if I did that... Nothing would be as it is right now.

I'm currently sitting in my office, going through some paperwork I had been putting down. Sipping on some Mocha and watching the number on my screen go high. My dark hair falling down to its length which is a little past my shoulders, leaving my Long black coat to hang on the clothing hanger in the corner of my office. I matched that with a simple black long-sleeved turtle neck and some pastel colour jeans with a black belt. Paired with my favourites Doc Martins Jordan. 

Amy and Jason are sat in the lounge of my office sipping on some coffee as well as they try to get ready for a meeting they have with some of the directors, there's no need for me to go otherwise i would have