Why didn't he just say so?

My head is pounding, its killing me and I'm not even half awake yet

My head is pounding, its killing me and I'm not even half awake yet. It feels like someone cut out my head, took my brain out with some tissues, messed with it and attempted to put it back in without stitching my head back together. I might actually cry from how badly it hurts right now, I cant remember anything from last night at the club let alone how much I drank.

The last thing I remember is coming back to my penthouse after dropping Ace off at his hotel, and stripping into a dress that is for some reason discarded on the floor and I'm here lying naked in bed. I honestly cant be bothered to check if there was actually a man that i brought last night, if I did then they must have left early in the morning because they weren't there when I woke up.

God knows what club I even went to, I drank like 4 glasses of whiskey while I was still in my penthouse and somehow made it to a nightclub in the middle of the night.

Its currently 2pm and I just woke up, meaning now my sleep schedule is going to be all fucked up for the next few days.

I'm never drinking again.

Okay but like you always say that?

This time it's real

Keep telling yourself that

shut up

Ignoring the voice in my head and throwing the covers off of me, feeling a breeze of air spread through my entire naked body. My legs dont hurt so I didn't have sex but still, god knows what I did last night.

Dangling my feet off the side of the bed, I see the outfit I wore last night with the shoes on the floor in a messy manner. Looking around the room, everything seems the same but the only change is that my phone isn't here. checking my night stand, opening my drawers and picking up my pillow to see if its there, to my luck its not and now I'm getting worried.

Great I was already having a horrible morning and this just made things so much better.

I get up, deciding that I'll just look for it when I'm fresh and have the braincells to manage to look for it.

stumbling over the mess of clothes and shoes in my room I enter my bathroom. Locking the door behind me, stepping up to my mirror above the sink and seeing the horror that shows. 

I'm a complete mess! 

My hair is in about a thousand knots, all tangled and looking like bush. Honestly a bird would be able to lay eggs on my head right now. The dark circles under my eyes are so vibrant and prominent you could probably see them from mars. I almost want to slap myself for letting things get this bad. And if things were not that bad enough, there's a whole bunch of bruises all over my body that look similar too.... Hickeys?

You've got to be kidding me.

Someone fucking left their hickeys all over me, and to make things even worse there's a huge fat one right at the base of neck, where it meets my collarbone. Its all purple and completely bruised up, great now that's going to take a lot of concealer and weeks to clear up. How did I let it get this bad? how much did I have to drink? was I sniffing some other shit too?