Wounds

"Dont worry princess, we wont hurt you" The ragged voice of the male man who looks like he jumped out straight from a war look at me, there is that word again. 

"Honestly why does everyone keep calling me that?" I give him the biggest dirty look I could manage in my current state, my skin still feels hot and bothered, from the tears that are still threatening to erupt. I dont take it well when anyone other than my close family mentions my parents, not even Ace. 

And the words he spoke when he mentioned them, the amount of honesty behind them has me spirally. I didn't think things in this house could get any worse but he has shown me time and time again that it can, and it always will.

But right now, I have to deal with this little issue after Ace stormed off.

"Because your face is like a princess but your attitude is like a pig" One of the men snorts.

I take note of his comment but instead of lashing back I eye each man in the room, there are a total of 16, each armed with guns, each looking at me as if I am their greatest prize. 

Little do they know.

"Alright thats it" I take my jacket off and throw it on the ground, cracking my knuckles and bringing forth my two fingers, gesturing for them to take a go at me "Lets get this over with"

And just like that the catfight begins.

The first man makes the biggest mistake and doesn't just shoot me on the spot, however that tells me that they want me delivered to their master alive and not dead. Instead he charges towards me with his fists and goes for the head, I duck immediately and kick his heavy feet from under him.

He slips and topples down, before he can even hit the ground the second man charges towards me, taking his gun out but before he shoots I grab the guns end and aim it up towards the ceiling, gunshots fire through the roof and I see the shine of something metal in his pocket.

Grabbing the knife out of his pocket and slitting his throat, his body falls to the floor and blood splashes all over my face. I take his gun before he topples at my feet and turn around.

However before I can aim or shoot a body comes ramming into me, pushing me against the wall nearly knocking me out. My head bangs against it as I fight for the gun, the man holds a tight grip around my around, keeping me against the wall. His hands go straight for the gun but I head butt him hard before he can get to it. Reaching for the gun that slips from his hands, I shoot him twice in the stomach and he falls to the floor.

And just like that the rest are charging at me like bulls. I have no time to react, so I do the only thing left. I run.

I run all the way up the stairs, the sounds of their heavy feet smashing against the wood flooring builds my adrenaline higher and higher. My self awareness becomes overload until they start taking shots at me.

There carrying heavy stuff and I am a lot more lightweight, so that makes me able to run faster then them. I quickly turn the corner of the hallway and run down another hallway, flashes of paintings on the wall cross my field of view but I have no time. Their gaining on me, and fast.

I find a door that isn't locked and run straight into it, lock it and back away from the door. The group of bulls start banging vigorously at the door, my breathing is picking up and my head starts spinning. All I have is a gun with low ammo and no knife. 

That door wont hold them forever, I look around the room, its nothing special, just a guest bedroom with a few glass vases-

wait, glass vases. Perfect.