Amore Please

ALIYNA (ITS A LONG ONE TO GET READYY<3333)

Its been 4 days.

4 Fucking days and all I have left is my body, lifeless.

They took my sanity, along with many pieces of my clothing.

Perverted asses.

I've given up at this point, I dont know whether I should just tell everything I know about Ace now, or just plead for them to kill me. But I would rather die then beg for anything.

Despite all my hatred, all my grotesque fantasies about what I would do to Ace as soon as I escaped. There was a small part of me that was hoping, no scratch that. Praying. That he would come.

I figured there was still something I had that he wanted, and he wouldn't just leave me in a place like this, enclosed by the same colour of gray cement walls for the rest of my life until I eventually die.

So I thought he would come.

I also figured that I would find a way to escape here myself, but these mother fucking russians are smarter than I thought. 

They leave me blindfolded for most of the day, not allowing me to see shit. And the only time they remove the blindfold is to question me or poke something in my eye.

You know russians are a little weird, well their tormenting techniques are atleast. I had one dude in here just start speaking absolute gibberish to me for 4 hours straight. 

It made me go insane, which was probably their plan. But still weird right?

Anyways, I have lost so much will to do anything, atleast this is better then being in that stupid mansion with a puny, whiny, annoying ass bitch all the time.

God what I wouldn't give to strangle him right now. I blame him for my fucked up hair and probably bruised face.

I wont lie though, the russians, despite their weird techniques, they know how to do some damage. The last time they removed my blindfold I got a good look at myself, the only pieces of clothing I wore was my black lace bra I had on for 4 days straight now, and matching panties. Well thong to be more specific.

I was covered in blood that was all mine from head to know, I had scratches and scars from the knives they slashed through me all over my torso and my leg, they left my arms for the baseball.

They played a fucking game with me.

Whoever can hit the base ball directly at my arm, won the chance to slice me.

How pathetic. But fun, i should remember that for the next time I torment someone.

If I could just break from these bloody chains.

My wrists start twisitng at the chains that have been attached to me for god knows how long, my hands are in so much pain their numb at this point, my entire body is. Nothing they do now really hurts me, probably because my Adrenaline is so high its blocking the pain but at night is when it hits.

I thought I would go insane in here if I didn't remember the time, its been 4 days and nothing. Not a single peep from Ace and his stupid Mafia.

Amy and Jason are probably worried sick about me, god if I could just look at my hair I am going to kill those bastards.

The familiar sound of the metal door to my cell is heard, its opening causes the dust in the air to shirt.

Heavy footsteps walk inside, shutting the door behind them.

"Its been too long Manushka, when will you cave?" The man speaks in a familiar, deep russian accent.

"When you realize I would never cave" I spit on the ground I know his shoes are, even tho I cant see.