Whos the fool?

Im fuming, im furious, i feel like the world has to born of every stupid and naive motherfucker. Rid this place of the stupid nuisance and existence of men. I have never wanted to rip, tore and throw someone's head so much in all my life. Theres a burning flame inside of me thats trapped by a cage and if something ticks me off and im afraid of the circumstances that will follow. Theres been times were i surprise myself and my cruelty towards people but WHO THE FUCK DO THEY THINK THEY ARE TO DEMAND A MARRIAGE?

I've been sitting in my office, looking at the door that just closed behind them. I need to hit something, someone. The next person that walks through that door is going to get something thrown at them. I dont give a shit who it is. I dont fucking care anymore, im hoping its no one important but i cant deal with a dead body in my office.

They must be fools, or worse they must think i'm a fool. Do they really think i'm going to sign that stupid marriage contract? With the son of Cassano Corporation? They have lost their mind.My mind drifted off to the son of Dominic, he wasn't an ugly man. In Fact he's the most handsome piece of shit I have ever seen in my entire life. His dark hair falling down just ending at his eyebrows and parting in the middle, sides of his hair ending just an inch after the tip of his ears. Leaving the layers looking scrumptious. His plump lips look too good to pass up and his dark eyes constantly get lost in mine. Mr Ace Lorenzo Cassano looked devilishly handsome in that white button down with the first few buttons undone, that action made me want to scream at his pathetic father for having a Greek god as a son. 

 I could tell i caught his eye, i never miss anyone. No one looks past me. 

Our eyes had lingered on with each other and it would have been easy to get lost without a way out. Thats a road i do not want to go down. If we were under different circumstances, i bet you can tell who's going to be in my bed. For multiple days-

My train off thought left me and i was left staring blanky at the contract infront of me lying on the desk. No matter how attractive that man was, his father was despicable, and his attitude towards me will not go undone. It would be ashame having to kill such a handsome face, so hes better off sucking his dick with another women then getting on my nerves and ending up dead by me.

There would be no way i would be marrying that man, hes undeniably naive to think i would and his father is another story all together.

A loud bang was heard of a door making contact with the wall and my two assistances walk- more like run into my office and head straight for my desk. Already knowing what they want i begin to stand up and fix my jeans a bit.

"What did they want?" they both asked with curiosity breaking through they voices.Not wanting to explain anything or repeat the encounter i just had with them, i gestured towards the contract infront of me and Amy eyes it and me, she picked it up and begun reading the contents of it. Her eyes begin to widen and she looks up to me and jason and staring at us both in disbelief.

Jason snatches the paper from her hand and she continues to stare at nothing until she finally cracks, having a similar reaction to i did she starts laughing uncontrollably. Jason started vigorously shaking his head back and forth, notifying me that he had read it and is also in the same state as me and amy right now.

"Your not going through with this, no way your signing this" he spoke with anger and irritation, Jason is very protective of me, despite both of them knowing the kind of life i live and the shit i do they still have the need to protect me.

 I noticed he clenched his jaw tightly and dropped the papers back onto my desk.

I looked at him and his eyes met mine as we both looked back towards amy who was still laughing and at this point crying. We shared another glance and soon we also bursted into laughter as well. A snort coming out of his mouth that soon turned into a bigger laugh.

Both of them were laughing because they found this whole situation funny, as did i. But i was laughing because im angry. I felt humiliated. I felt attacked on a personal level.

As we all died down with our laugh amy was the first to speak. "If they weren't idiots before, they sure as hell are now" ending the sentence with a chuckle.

I looked at her and smirked, shaking my head once and sitting back down on my chair "They even went as far as to threaten me, saying that they would come to hurt the both of you if i didnt sign"

This made Jason release a dark chuckle, "They can come hurt us if they can, there so tiny compared to us we can basically stomp them with our feet"

I took in their words and it was clear our they viewed the situation, utterly ridiculous. I however never just go off the first thought. I calculate, evaluate,, find loopholes, second motives, other possibilities. And something tells me that im not getting the full contract.

"Despite the obvious fact that i agree with the both of you, i wont let this sit. Not once has Dominic threatened me in any way in the past, the most is probably emotional blackmail but it never came down to him being brave enough to pull the stunt he just did. And something tells me it has something to do with the guest he brought. That being his son and if i sign these papers then that making him my husband."

"He brought his son?" Amy questioned 

"He did, and to be honest. His father looked like a joke compared to him. He is certainly someone others dont mess with unless they wish to declare enemies"

"Well its a match made in heaven" Jason chuckled and i glared at his stupid joke which made him shut up

"There's something else there not telling us, and what's so special about his son that he now begins to threaten me in a marriage?"

"Whatever it is, i agree with you. Iv heard rumours of his son, and he seems to be quiet the man, if you know what i mean"

I looked up at jason who was rubbing his chin and thinking hardly on the situation."Regardless, they dont stand a chance against us, but just incase they do decide to do something take caution from now on. For a week or so i will make the hours of the day shorter for the lower ranking members. And i want both of you to lock your doors and windows and bedroom door before sleeping. And if necessary, i might assign a guard with you"

"You know we can take care of ourselves? We don't need the guards" Jason started getting defensive over me saying he needed a guard, he can definitely handle himself but i dont want to take the risk of having regrets.

"Maybe we are overestimating what they can actually do to us. Let a few days pass and we'll see where things stand" Amy suggested. I nodded in agreement and jason and amy both made their way to the door and to their own offices down the hall leaving me to my thoughts again.

"Why do i have the feeling that regardless if i sign or not.... It wouldn't be the end of it" i forecasted my thoughts out loud.

"If i sign, i would be playing right into their hand, if i dont sign, I still end up playing right into their hands" Too many thoughts and solutions were going through my head. This mysterious Ace Cassano was starting to clutter my brain with nonsense

"Theres always the solution of killing the man, but seeing as though this marriage will be all over the news, things wouldn't end pretty for me. Even the mafia in this place wouldn't be able to help." They planned this. They must also be aware of the mafia in this country. They must also know that if i tried an action to kill them or anything along those lines, it could have easily been masked by the mafia but if i killed him after the marriage i would be the prime suspect.

Fucking bastards

I took a deep sign in and closed my eyes, only to open them again and view the marriage contract on my desk. Making my blood boil again."I need coffee"