Trouble

I hate sleeping

I hate sleeping. It's not my thing. And i know what your thinking, what the actual fuck? Okay but hear me out. When you constantly have nightmares no matter what you do. You don't really like to go to sleep just to go into a dream of unsettling things right?

I like to get as little sleep as possible, it's not like I need it anyways. When I was 14th I started living on my own and from there I started to get dreams that I hated. Some nights were quiet and they didn't show. Other nights were brutal, leaving me panting, sweating and sometimes not breathing.

It's become a normal thing so i'm used to it by now, but it still pains me to see people go to sleep with the thought that they are tired and ready for a good night's sleep. I envy that. Wanting something so badly that you fight for it. But i think it's different with sleep. You physically need sleep or else you won't last. Which is a downside to me considering my little issue.

Regardless, I have no excuse. I may be a pussy and I can't handle a couple of dreams but that's my issue. I got my problems and that's fine.

I'm okay , I swear..

Anyways, it's currently 7am in the morning, i just woke up from another nightmare. It's become a regular thing nowadays to see a complete stranger sleeping in the same bed as me. Or more over, MY bed.

I'm the only one to blame here honestly..

I let them in here, and i didnt tell them to leave.

Hey i'm not a complete monster, they seemed tired and completely crashed on my bed as if they owned it. It bugged me but I let it be. I'll kick their sorry ass in the morning.

I rubbed my eyes and arched my back making the top of my head balance on the mattress as I stretched my back. A groan left my mouth and I shot up and dangled my feet off the edge of the bed.

I reached for my phone on the nightstand and checked any emails or messages. I had a lot so i figured i should start getting ready for the day. I walked or should i say wobbled my way over to the bathroom, trying not to wake the sleeping beast in the bed. Man had a bigger dick than I thought but hey I'm not complaining.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom in just my towel covering my naked body and scoured the closet for an outfit. I decided to wear black skinny jeans, a dark red tight long sleeved turtle neck and a black long coat draping over my shoulders to just add to the class.

I paired it with some silver-look earrings and I went to my vanity to do my hair, leaving my coat on the chair just in front of the vanity table. I sat on the chair and noticed the figure in my bed shifting.

Those blue eyes from last night soon found mine in the mirror and he continued to stare at me putting moisturizer on.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes at this. One night stands are supposed to be for only ONE night. If this dumbass didn't already know.