Breakfast

It was the morning after my little donut and apple juice session last night, not to mention the unwanted presence of the beast in the house Ace Lorenzo Cassano. I actually managed to get some sleep last night despite not having my pills with me, I make a mental note to get some on my way back home.

I'm in my closet trying to pick out an outfit to go have breakfast in, I decide to go for this off the shoulder white blouse and white skirt to match that is made out of silk. Pairing both the items with black heels, a black purse and some sunglasses.

Styling my hair in some natural looking waves, I spray some purfume on and put a little bit of makeup

Styling my hair in some natural looking waves, I spray some purfume on and put a little bit of makeup. Dabbing the concealer under my eyes and putting some mascara on. Finishing it off with some lip gloss.

Twirling infront of the mirror, I love this outfit and its so cute.

I'm interrupted by a notification sound from my phone that I left on my bed, picking up the phone I read the message on the top "Ready?" its from Amy.

I swipe on the message and my phone unlocks, typing the message out and clicking send "Yep, see you guys soon" We agreed that we would meet each other there. I just have to get outside without Ace noticing so then he doesnt offer to drive me and he doesnt tell me take a guard.

Shoving my phone in my purse and walking out my bedroom, I descend down the staircase and watch out for Ace incase he is somewhere near by. Slowing my steps as I get closer to the floor, the stairs end and I look around the lounge and kitchen area to see if he is home.

His shoes and wallet is here, he left them in the kitchen so he's definitely home but he must be sleeping its like 6am. 

Dont ask why we are having breakfast at 6am, we want to see the sunset too although some of it has already risen up but thats fine.

I see that the cost is clear and I walk slowly to the front door, I'm so close and my hand almost goes out to reach the door handle when someones voice stops me frmo behind. Realising who it is and cursing myself for getting caught I slowly turn around to be met with the sleepy figure of Ace.

"Where do you think your going?" My words are cut short after I hear his morning voice, the raspy texture and the sound just soothes something inside of me and I immediately feel butterflys growing in my stomach.

Cursing that stupid feeling again as he stares at me in disbelief, the tired look on his face and his eyebrows knotting is a sight for sore eyes. He crosses his arms over my chest and stares me, his look says 'tell me or else' which wouldnt be such an issue. I could lie and say i'm going no where but that would not end well considering how I'm dressed.

"I'm going to breakfast remember?" I speak, connecting my fingers together behind my back, my chest pops out the slightest bit unintentially and I can tell he noticed this. His eyes start to travel down my figure and my clothes, stopping a bit when they get to my chest but then immediately go back to trailing me.