Chapter 1

Y/N pov

Hey I'm y/n, I'm 16 years old and I live in New York with my mom. We currently live in a small apartment we don't have much money but aren't poor either.

"Hey sweetie do u want this corn flakes or the ones with the cinnamon?" my mom asked me. I love my mom. She's a very kind hearted person. She's also one of my best friends smh bc she's only 15 years older then me. When she got pregnant my father left her. I feel sorry for her but it doesn't bother me very much.

"Uhm the ones with the cinnamon." "Okay" my mom replyed and put them in the shopping basket. We continued getting grocerys. "Y/n could you go to the bakery real quick and get us some bread?" I nodded and my mom handed me the money.

"Do we meet infront of the store then?" my mom nodded. I went to walk to the bakery as I saw a big poster "100 years of lottery anniversary! Win 20 million dollors with one ticket!" damn should be lucky to win this.

I must say I'm a very lucky person. My mom is nice, my friends are nice, I look decent and in general good things happen to me.

I went into the bakery and buyed the bread my mom asked for. "Here and 2 dollars back, thank you and have a nice day" the cashier said nicely I thanked her too and went back to the grocery store.

My mom was already waiting, with coffe in her hand and handed the cup to me. "Here's the bread." I handed it to her. "Do u want the change back?" as I reached into my pocket but she told me I could keep it. I thanked her and we were walking home.

We walked by a lottery store. "Mom u can currently win 20 million dollars in the lottery should we try?" I asked her jokingly. My mom is a littel childish and naiv tho.

She was exited "Yea let's buy one!" she said reaching into her wallet. "oh no I don't have enough money. I need 2 dollars." she sighed disappointed. I remembered the 2 dollor change I got at the bakery and handed it to her.

"You're a live savior." my mom joked. We went in the lottery store. "Oh you should buy it, you're my lucky charm" my mom said. I laughed at her and buyed the ticket. I gave it to her and she put it in her bag.

As we arrived at home I helped my mom to put away the grocery. "What do u wanna eat for dinner?" my mom asked me. "Hm mac'n chees?" I asked her. "Sure good idea!" she said "Just tell me when u start cooking then I help u okay?" my mom nodded and I went into my room.

34 messages from 3 chats. The first 4 messages where from the theater. Telling the exact date and time when the next play is. Oh I love acting it's one of my biggest passions beside sewing, skating and gaming.

23 messages from my class gc, smt about home work or smt. And the last 7 messages are from my best online friend Kenny.

"Heyyy"
"Do u wanna play (f/g)?"
"(y/nnnn)"
"excuse me? How could u not react to your favorite best friend?"
"man u sure are gone very long"
"Are u dead?"
"please where are u?"

I chuckled as I replyed
"Dude I was only gone for like 30 minutes HAHAHA"
He replyed immediately.
"HAHAHA took way to long." he's right tho I'm usually on my phone 24/7.

"Hey wanna facetime later?" I asked him.
"Ofc." I smiled as my mom came storming in my room jumping around happily with so much joy in her eyes "WE WON" she yelled. I looked confused at her. Then I widened my eyes as I realized what she meant.

"WE ACTUALLY WON THE THE LOTTERY?!" I asked in disbelieve. "YES!" my mom claimed happily. I can't believe it. We're rich. We laughed we happily jumped around the house.

- 1 hour later -

Omg, I'm still so shocked we actually won. I sat togheter with my mom. "We need to plan what we're gonna do with it." my mom said. "We? It's your money mom." I chuckled. "No you're getting the half of it." my mom said with a serious face.

"You're my lucky charm and u deserve it. I didn't knew what I would do with all the money anyway." I looked at my mom hugging her very tight. "Oh mom you're so nice. I'm so lucky to have you." I said.

We where both crying happy tears again realizing what just happend to us. We were fucking millionaires. "But there is one thing u won't like" she sighed. "I want to move in a smaller town. I don't like it here very much." she said.

I looked sad bc I had to leave the theater and my friends behind but then again we're rich now. I was a Lil to happy to care. "I know it'll change alot but u can choose which littel town we're gonna live at." I didn't need to think long.

"South park." I said. "Oh the place your best friend Kenny lives right?" I nodded at my mom's question. "Okay we're moving to south park. But before that we should go shopping and go to a fancy restaurant don't u think?" she said exited and I was too.

"Okay then get urself ready" I went upstairs and grabbed my phone facetiming kenny immediately. He picked up.

Kenny: "Hey what's up?"
Y/n: "Omg Kenny u won't belive what happend today?"
He looked at me in confusion.
Y.: "We won the anniversary lottery!"
K.: "WHAT?! FR? YOUR NOT JOKING?"
Y.: "YES!" I screamed into the phone. Kenny now looked as shocked like I did when my mom told me.

Y.: "And it's even gonna get better!"
K.: "Better?!" Kenny said disbelivieng.
Y.: "WE'RE MOVING TO SOUTH PARK"
Kennys eyes lightened up with joy.
K.: "NO WAY!" he exclaimed happy. Then he looked  a littel worried tho.

Y.: "Huh what's wrong?" I asked him
K.: "The kids here are pretty fucked up." he said.
Y.: "Oh uh maybe u can tell me how to get along with your friends so I can just hang around with u."

K.:"They don't really like it when chicks hang out with us. And the others will think you're a slut." he said.
Y.: "Oh uh and what if I pretend to be a dude?" I asked and he laughed at me.

Y.: "Hey I'm a great actress! I could make my face look masculine and boy clothes." Kenny stopped laughing as he realized I'm beeing srs.
K.: "No no just try to get along with Wendy and the rest. I'm sure u'll make it." I nooded.

Y.: "I have to go now my mom and I want to do an shopping toor so see ya!" I said
"See ya in South park" he said before I hung up. My mom and I went shopping for 4 hours straight and after that we went to a fancy restaurant.

After that we finally went back home and I laid down on my bed. Again realizing what happend today. I thought I couldn't sleep at first because I was still very exited. But as soon as I layd down exhausten took over and I closed my eyes falling asleep.