Chapter 23

(this is kind of a filler since it doesn't have anything to do with the story line but it was fun to write.)

Y/n pov

School is over and me and Matthew are already at home again. We're making the house children safe because we're babysitting Karen and Tricia today. The boys are having some guy trip today but Kenny and Craig were supposed to watch their siblings. I offered to take care of them since I didn't want them to cancel. I prepared snacks and Matthew build a blanket cave with pillows and stuffed animals.

The doorbell rang and I opened it. Infront of me was Craig, Kenny and Kyle? "Hey uh I'm sorry, could you watch Ike for me. I should've asked sooner." Kyle apoligized. I looked down at him and there was a little angry boy. This boy is Canadian isn't he? "Uh I'm sure I'll have enough space for one more." I said smiling. The girls ran past me chasing each other.

"Can't I stay home alone?" Ike asked. "No Ike our parents said you can't stay home alone. Last time you did the kitchen almost burned down" Kyle grumbles. Ike was about to threaten Kyle but I stepped in. "I've got lots of video games. I don't mind you playing until Kyle is back." I whispered to him and he looked at me with glowing eyes. "YIPIE" he jumped and ran inside too.

"Thank you so much for watching them" Kenny said. "No problem! Have fun!" Kenny hugged me farewell and they left. When I turned around Matthew and the kids waited for me. "Alright, Matthew show the girls the living room." I ordered while handing him a tray with the snacks. "I'll show Ike the Gaming room and make him some snacks." I said and Matthew nodded.

Me and Ike went downstairs and his jaw dropped when he saw my video game collection. He grabbed my PS5 controller and started to play Fortnite. "What do you want to drink?" I asked and he told me he wanted Fanta. I never played that game but atleast he's having fun.

I went back to the kitchen and chopped some fruits and put chips into a bowl. Grabbing a bottle of Fanta I went back to Ike and placed the stuff next to him. He gave me a quick "Thank you." before I left the room.

Upstairs I walked to the living room and started to burst out laughing. In the middle of the room sat a helpless Matthew with a Blonde wig and Make-up. "Look Y/n we un-emo your Friend!" Karen said proudly. "Yea he looks so much better now." Tricia added. "Kill me." Matthew said looking like he was about to cry. I couldn't stop laughing. The fact that Matthew is a demon with a usual bad mood makes this so funny. After I calmed down Tricia pulled her Monster high dolls out of her backpack and handed everyone one. I got Rebecca, Karen got Draculaura, Matthew got Spectra and Tricia picked Cleo. We had a fun time playing, even Matthew enjoyed it.

"Alright I wanna play something else." Tricia whined after Karen won the Cheerleader contest. "How about playing fashion week? Y/n got lots of dresses and Pretty shoes upstairs." Matthew suggested grinning. "Dude I'll feed you back to Satan." I loudly whispered but only Matthew could here me. He laughed at me this time. It was to late anyway. The girls already ran upstairs. "Fine." I sighed.

We all put on different pretty dresses, accessories, shoes, make-up and hair styles. The girls wanted us to take pictures of them. For the fun of it we put on flash and acted like we're crazy Paparazzi. They posed for the camera and did smooch mouths. Ofc I played music in the back for the good vibe.

After 45 minutes that got boring for the girls too. There was a door knock and Ike came in. "Y/n I'm bored." he whined. Watching kids is a lot more exhausting then I thought. "Can we do something outside?" Tricia asked. "I WANNA PLAY CAR RACE!" Ike yelled exited. "I'm sorry I don't have Bobby cars or something." I said apologizing. ".. Dont you have a license and a car?" Matthew asked grinning. The kids started to jump and told me to drive them around the town like a racer. ".. I so will lose my license." I sighed as they dragged me down to the garage.