Chapter 14

Mysterion pov

The first demon stepped out and I saw white knight nearly dodging it. Satan said her injuries won't heal right away-. I watched her getting smacked into the wall. Oh god- I stood up and pressed myself trough the crowd trying to help her but when I reached the first line I saw some black air with obsidian flying around her. Oh so she made a deal with a demon? I hope it's a strong one. "Prepare to get screwed over." she spoke. But there was another voice aswell. I assume the demon she made a deal with is a guy.

Y/n pov

We started to attack the demon infront of us. After approximately 17 min we managed to cut off his head with our scythe. His blood wasn't red it was black..weird. 'Get ready for the next one Y/n. this won't be easy.' Matthew said. Oh boy.. He was right. We needed 3h to win against 9 demons. Now I have to fight the last one. 'Y/n I need you to stay strong I know it hurts-" Matthew tried to keep me from giving up. I was covered in my and demon blood. I had deep cuts everywhere. I broke atleast 3 bones. My head ache was driving me insane. I had to see things that creeped me out like crazy. One of the demons even disguised as my mom. I feel terrible. I just wanna go home to my mom. 'I'm about to pass out I can't go on, seriously.' I awnsered. Matthew slapped my cheek. 'You won't give up now. We almost made it. You can go home after to you mom. You're injurys will recover in a few hours.' Matthew argued. I just nodded. My eyes and cheeks are still puffy from crying out of pain. I bet I look pathetic rn. I'm glad noone I know can see me like this. "I'M IMPRESSED. YOU REALLY MADE IT TO THE 10TH DEMON. IF YOU'LL SURVIVE NOW YOU CAN GO HOME. GOOD LUCK." Satan spoke and the last gate opend. The demon was twice the size of the last one. I was already again about to give up but Matthew moved my body to fight. Once again I got smashed inside the wall. I stopped counting how much it happend. My head felt like exploding and I probably broke one of my bones again. I cried out and sank to the ground. But Matthew didn't really think about giving up and started to attack again. "You're no match for me human." the demon spoke. We used my smoke bombs and threw them into his eyes which caused him to fall backwards. We cut of his left arm. He stood up again and tried stomping on us. After a while we stumbled and the demon broke my leg. I cried out and wanted to scream for help but Matthew held our hand infront of our mouth. 'No. You'll Die. You need to get through this. Also you need to hold onto your weapons tighter. If we lose them we'll be dead in a minute."
After 1 painful hour the demon finally fell to the ground. Dead. My whole body hurts but I start to smile a littel. We actually did it. The crowd was  dead silent as well. After catching our breath again we held up our sycthe and the whole crowd started cheering. I just want my pain to end. I'm just a kid why does this happen to me? "VERY WELL. YOU ACTUALLY DEFEATED ALL THESE DEMONS. LIKE I PROMISED THE DEAL WILL MAINTAIN AND YOU CAN GO HOME." Satan spoke and jumped down to me. "I'll send you back and I'll have a talk with the cult members so don't worry about them." Satan said while touching my head. In a matter of an eye blink I was standing infront Cartmans house. Why couldn't he send me to my house? Cartman.. Racoon.. Racoon and friends.. Racoon and friends. That's all their cause! If they hadn't chased me I wouldn't have ever gone into that forest. I wouldn't have had to suffer like this! No.. they didn't know this will happen I just want to blame someone. It was raining and thundering. Nobody was Outside. Without thinking I walked well- dragged myself home to my mom. I felt my blood flowing down my body and I was on the verge of passing out.

Y/n Mom pov

I was getting ready for work on a what seemed to be normal Sunday. I wonder if my daughter is still at her house since she didn't come home yesterday. Suddenly I heard the door barge open. Huh? It's 4:30 in the morning. Maybe some intruder? I grab a pan and slowly walk in the living room but what I saw shocked me. It was that hero white knight covered in blood and couldn't walk straight. Deep cuts all over her. Her hair was messed up and her eyes are completly white. They're puffy like her cheeks. She looked disturbed and like she was about to pass out. She slowly approached me. I dropped my pan and walked up to her. "Oh dear, what happend to you littel one?" I asked, supporting her so she wouldn't hit the ground. She started crying. "Please hug me mom." she begged with a shaky voice. I hugged her a bit confused. "I'm sorry dear but I don't think I'm your mother. I only have one daugh-" oh my god.. "Y/N?! Oh my sweet child what happend to you? Oh my godness." I took of her mask off and indeed it was my child. "We'll need to get you to the hospital!" I said panicking. No mother should see her kid like this. "No mom we can't. It'll heal I promise. I just need some rest.." she said. She had a hard time speaking. "Y/n are you crazy? there's no way this will heal on it's own." I tried to get her outside so I could drive her to the hospital. "No mom seriously can we just sit down and I'll explain you everything." she said while crying. I hesitated but I was willing to listen. I helped her to the bathroom and layd her down into the bathtub. I took some bandages and a sponge made it wet and slowly started cleaning her while she explained me everything. About how she became white knight, stumbled into that ritual, made a deal with a demon and went to hell to fight demons so she won't die. "Y/n there's no such thing as demons.. Pls tell me the truth and we'll go to the hospital rn." I said. My poor Y/N didn't deserve this. "I'm not lying mom. Please trust me! Look!" she held up her arm and I focused on the injuries she had. In shock I saw how it slowly healed. "Omg.. Oh y/n.. I'm so sorry this happend to you." once again I hugged her and we both cried. "Could we maybe just talk a littel, while you help me?" she asked and I nodded. While I cleaned of all her blood and the black blood she told me all about the fight against the demons. I listened but what was weird that she sometimes stopped talking like she was interrupted. I asked her about it and she told me it was the demon that she made a deal with. They could talk while she wore that ring. After she got interrupted a few more times she took the ring of. I giggled a littel. Very carefully I cleaned her injuries and immediately felt bad when she flinched. Y/n is only a kid this shouldn't have happend to her.. I called my work telling them I couldn't come today. Going back into the bathroom I saw my tired child sleeping in the bathtub. I petted her head and kissed her forehead. "I'm so proud of you Y/n." I said. I then started cleaning the floor since y/ns blood dripped on top of it. After I finished I took of my daughter's clothes and put them into the washing mashine. Ofc I put on some comfortable clothes of hers after. I have such a sweet littel kid, such a good littel kid.. Everythings gonna be alright. Going into the kitchen to cook her smt I heard the bell ringing. I opened the door to see her best friend kenny. "Uhm is y/n home?" he asked. "Oh uh well yes but she's busy rn." I explained. "I could help her it's no problem." he awnsered. I sighed. But then I remembered y/n told me that kenny thinks Y/n's white knights side kick. "Kenny that's very sweet of you but y/n needs to take care of her friend white knight rn. She got into a fight yesterday." I said. "Oh alright sry for bothering." he said. I told him it wasn't a problem and said goodbye. He's really a good boy. I went into the kitchen and started cooking my daughter's favorite Dish. When I was about to bring her the food I got a call from my sister. I picked up.
Mom: Hello?
Aunt: Hello! How are you doing 2 doing?
Mom: oh uh y/n doesn't feel very well rn but she's gonna get well soon.
Aunt: oh I'm sorry to hear that. Uhm could I ask you a favor?
Mom: sure!
Aunt: Could I send over Olivia for 1-2 months? I'm having a hard time with my husband rn and I don't want her to be around and witness all this.
Mom: oh uhm yea sure! When is she gonna be here?
Aunt: Uhm would it be okay with you if she'd arrive tomorrow?
Mom: ofc! I need to go now. Goodbye!
Aunt: alright! Goodbye!
I hung up and went back to the bathroom with the food on a tray. When I came back y/n was awake and greeted me and sat up. When I saw her eyes tho they're white again.

Y/n pov

I woke up in the bathtub again and I felt kinda weird. I saw my mom with my favorite dish in her hands. "Good morning honey." she smiled. I sat up and I could feel my bones are not broken anymore and the cuts almost healed too. "Hey mom." I awnsered putting on a littel smile. She looked concerned at me for a moment but then gave me the dish and I started eating. "Sweetie are you alright? You're eyes just turned whole white again. Can you see properly?" she asked. "Hm? Oh yes I think I can make my iris invisible or smt like that. I think that's Matthews doing." I said quietly. "Oh as long at it doesn't bother you. I have great news! Your cousin Olivia will visit us tomorrow for 1-2 months!" my mom said. Olivia was my cousin she's 15 y/o like me and in my memory she's very nice. I saw her when we used to be 8 last time. "That's great." I awnsered and finished my plate. While my mom went to clean up the kitchen I put my ring back on. My mom came back and helped me to get into my bed so I could have some rest. In my bed I immediately fell asleep.

As I woke up I was again in the Arena of hell. Wtf.. No not again! 'Y/N THERE WAS A MISTAKE LAST TIME. YOU ONLY GOT THE WEAK DEMONS TO FIGHT AGAINST. NOW YOU NEED TO KILL THE STRONG DEMONS.' Satan spoke. I felt my knees getting weak. My whole body shaking in fear. I felt how I needed to throw up. Tears started rolling down my face. "No I can't do this! Please! Let me go! I don't wanna do this again!" I yelled. But the first gate opend. I called Matthew but he just wasn't there. I wanted to grab my scythe but it wasn't there. Then I realized I wasn't even wearing my costume just my pj's. That thing that walked out of the gate was a mix out of every demon I killed last time. I started running and tried to escape but that thing caught me in a sec and threw me up in the air. I was ready to break my bones when falling down.
I sat up panting.. Just a nightmare. It's very bright outside. That's odd. Putting on Matthews ring I look at the clock to see it's.. 1pm?! I skipped and overslept the whole school day.. I've got plenty messages from kenny asking where I am. I call my mom to ask her about it.
Y/n: Hey mom, I'm sorry to bother you at work but why didn't you woke me up?
Mom: Because in my opinion you need some rest. I told the school you can't come for 1 week.
Y/n: Mom I'm fine but thanks..
Mom: Oh btw Olivia arrived this morning she's at school rn but should be back soon.
Y/n: Alr mom see you later
I hung up and sat down on top of my bed. I thought about my dream. If this would've been real I would have been dead in a second. Suddenly I thought I saw smt in the corner of my eye. 'What was that?' I asked in my head. 'What was what?' Matthew asked annoyed. 'Idk.. I'm probably just seeing things. I don't feel very safe.' I awnsered. Matthew sighed. 'Y/n.. I think that fight was more then just scary to u. You're probably paranoid and traumatized. You think you'll get attacked any second. You're aware that if smt would attack you rn all you had would be your fist. You don't feel safe without your costume. Even tho you can heal normal again.' he spoke. 'hm' I let out. 'I'm just saying.' Matthew awnsered. 'But ig you're right. I'm scared smt will attack me and ik I'll be able to recover again. I just don't feel safe when I'm not wearing my costume.' I tried to explain. 'Then put it on. What keeps you from beeing white knight at day? You can just put on your costume and beat up criminals all day long.' Matthew suggested. I thought about it. There's actually nothing. 'You know what? You're right! I'm going to be white knight rn!.. But first I need to go boxing practice." I spoke. Grabbing my stuff I went to Jimbo. "Hello Jimbo. What are we gonna do today?" I asked. "Hey kid. We're going over the basics again and then I'll show you the knock-out sensory spots on the human body." he explained. I changed into my gym-clothes and did what Jimbo told me to. I hit the sand sack with anger. On Satan. The demons. The cult. and even tho it wasn't their fault I was mad at Racoon and friends and mysterion too.. Even tho all of them are my friends and the worst part is I've got a crush on my best friend Kenny. My anger will fade for sure tho. I'm not a angry person. Everything will be alright I'll just need some time for myself. I ended practice and ran home. But then I saw Olivia. "Y/n?" she asked. "Omg Olivia I forgot you're here! Hi! I'm so glad to see you." I hugged her. She akwardly pettet my back. "Nice to see ya too cousin." she spoke and I let go of her. 'Parole.' I heard Matthew mumbling. 'What?' I asked. 'Oh uh nothing.' he awnsered and I shrugged it off. I asked Olivia about her first day of her new school. "It's alright when I said I'm your cousin a few people helped me out. Wendy told me you're helping them out with their cheer leading team. I kind of got that spot now so you don't need to go there anymore." she said with a smile. Oh- Wendy could've asked. But yea I was only there to fill in the empty spot after all. "By the way that kenny guy asked for you. Are you guys a couple or smt?" she asked. I looked away a littel flustered. "Uhm haha no he's my best friend." I said. "You like him don't you?" she asked. I sighed and slowly nodded. "Good to know." she said. I excused myself and went into my bedroom. Finally. I put on my costume. I feel so much better. I jumped out my window, keeping this town safe.