Chapter 25

Marjorine pov.

I told Y/n I need to go and she hugged me before I left. I'm really glad she didn't tell on me. It was very fun tonight I just wish my friends would be as nice like the girls. Stan and the others already waved at me from the bushes across the street.

"Thanks butters we owe you one." Tolkien said. I noticed Kenny glaring at me, what's his problem? I told them how all their girlfriends didn't actually make out with the guys and it was just some prank. They sighed in relive. "All this waiting for nothing." Clyde complained. "Let's just be glad nothing actually happened and won't make them mad again." Kevin awnsered and they nodded.

Being in a relationship is though huh? I don't have time for this love stuff tho. I have to spend all my time on planning my evil plans to drown the world into chaos.

The boys said goodbye and made their way home. Kenny and I walked home togheter since he's living near me. It was kinda akward since he still looked kinda mad. It was silent between us until "..Why did u play with Y/n? How did it feel to get kissed by her? Didn't we say to not be weird towards our girlfriends?" he asked annoyed. "What? That's non of your business. Besides Y/n isn't your gf." I awnsered confused. He clenched his theeth.

"Yea I uh,..sorry. I just want to protect Y/n because she's my friend yk?" he explained. "Y/n knew I was butters from the beginning. You don't need to protect her, trust me. Also if she needs to be protected Puppeteer will. You really don't need to worry." I tried to cheer him up but I'm not as stupid like I used to be. He's obviously jealous.

Y/n pov

I walked to the ice rink and payed to get in. It's bigger then I thought. I'm a little late so I suppose the others are already here. I was on the lookout for Wendy and Stan to keep my distance. Suddenly I heard someone whistle. It was Kenny. He sat on a table with a good view to the ice rink and waved to me.

I sat next to him. "Really? This is your disguise?" I chuckled. He was wearing a dark red shirt, a red-white baseball cap and black cargo jeans. I think they belong to his brother. "Hey I tried my best!" he said jokingly offended. "Besides you're really sticking out!" he stated. I wore a white shirt with a black coat, black jeans, I didn't cover my eyebags, some satanic accessories and net gloves. The upper half of my hair are pigtails and the botthem half is down. Matthew said he met a friend named Micheal who recommended him to be goth? I can't remember the exact thing.

"Well atleast it serves the purpose." I sighed. We ordered some milk shakes while spying on Wendy and Stan. I've got a (Fav. Milkshake) and Kenny a strawberry one. After a while it got boring so we started chatting.

Y/n: "So.. What did you do last night?"
Kenny: "I uh, I was playing CoD!"
Y: "Intresting.. Because Matthew told me my friend list wasn't online all night."
K: "Uhm, the wifi probably was off."
Y: "Really? Because you checked Olivias insta stories only a few minutes after she posted them."
K: "I- uhm, ohh I was at Stans hous yesterday!"
Y: "That's also interesting because he checked on Wendys insta stories regulary. Admit it Kenny. You're a bad liar. I wasn't imagining things you and your friends hid in the bushes."
K: "Maybe, could be..so what?"
Y: "Oh god..and what did you do to butters? That poor guy would've been killed if the girls knew who Marjorine really was."
K: "It's whatever, anyway how's your milkshake?"
Y: "Oh it's good! Wanna taste?"
K: "Sure!"

We tried each others milkshakes. "Dammit yours is tasting better." Kenny whined and I giggled. When I looked at the ice rink I saw how Stan struggled. "Doesn't look to good." Kenny said and I nodded. "Let's help him out then." I smirked. I grabbed Kennys hand and went up to the dj. I asked him to play a song I knew Stan and Wendy equally liked. The dj told me he would put it on after the song playing rn was over. Me and Kenny thanked him and went onto the ice rink.