Chapter 24

Y/n pov.

I was getting myself ready for the girls night. Olivia, Bebe and Wendy should be here any second. I'll drive them to Lolas. I need to ask Wendy or bebe who's Marjorine later tho. I applied some Mascara when Matthew walked in.

"Hey, uh so how do I cook these?" He asked pointing on the bag of pasta in his hands. "Hold on I'll be ready in 5 minutes." I smiled while drawing my eyeliner. He nodded and went back down stairs. Alright just some setting spray..putting my earing in..perfume..last outfit check and I'm ready to go. I'd like to praise my outfit real quick it's really cool and the accessories fit very well. "Y/N 5 MINUTES ARE OVER!" Matthew yelled. "COMING!" I yelled back while running down the stairs.

"Alright. First you put water into a Pot and heat it up. Put salt into the water. When u see Steam coming from the water and it's getting bubbly then you put in the macaronis. After, u need to wait and sometimes stir them while they're cooking with this wooden spoon. When they're done you take this sieve so the water will be gone. I made the tomato soup for you already so you'll just need to put it into the microwave for a minute. Understood?" I asked. He slowly nodded. "If anything goes wrong try to get mom, if she isn't home just call me." I suggested.

*RING*

"Oh they're here already?" I asked. I grabbed my backpack and purse and told Matthew goodbye. I'm praying he isn't gonna get or make trouble.

I open the door and the 3 girls hugged me to greet me. "Woah! Y'all look gorgeous!" I complimented. They smiled and said I look amazing. I thanked them. We went into the garage and put all our stuff into the Trunk.

Why we're all dressed like we're going to a fancy party? Well that was Annies idea. The girls and their boyfriends had a little argument because of their cheerleading. They wanted them to think they're going out and great without them. So Annie convinced all the girls to act like we're having a big party with boys to make their boyfriends jelly (jealous). I don't mind, as long as they're happy.

"Y/n u should put on some Music!" Bebe said in the back. Olivia was next to her and Wendy was on the passenger seat. "Yes! How about Bubble pop electric?" Olivia suggested. I put on the music and drove off.

"So.. Who's Marjorine?" I asked and Wendy thought for a second. "Well I can't really remember her. The last time we saw her was like 7 years ago. Only thing I can remember how we gave her a glow up but she had to leave early. We don't know what happened to her after." she explained. That's kinda weird.

We arrived and Lola was already waiting outside. She wore a gorgeous cyan mini dress. We kinda all agreed to wear mini dresses or skirts and who gets which color to wear. I was wearing a white (u can choose), Bebe a red mini dress, Wendy got a black skirt and Olivia a peach mini dress. We hugged Lola for greeting and waited for the others.

I swore I would've seen something across the street in the bushes. Guess I'm just imagining things. We waited for the other girls to arrive. You should've seen them. They're all so pretty. Finally Heidi arrived with a sage green skirt. We giggled while making insta stories.

"Hey fellas!" we heard someone say and we looked over. "Oh hey Marjorine! Long time no see!" Wendy greeted. They all said hi to her. "Cmon Guys it's getting cold we should go inside! THE BOYS ARE GONNA BE HERE ANY MINUTE!" She laughed.

Inside were many snacks and drinks. Also fancy disco like Lighting and music was playing. Did Lola really invite boys? The girls formed into 2-3 little groups and talked to each other and I went over to Marjorine.

"Hey my name is Y/n. Nice to meet you!" I introduced myself. "Oh uh I'm Marjorine! Nice to meet you too!" she replied while avoiding eye contact. Like she didn't want me to recognize her. I've been quite good with body language because of my theater classes. "I really like your skyblue dress it matches your eyes!" I said smiling. "Thank you!" she awnsered smiling. After that the conversation was less akward and we talked alot about Hello kitty.