Chapter 29

Y/n pov.

(Keep in mind you're drunk so this chapter is kinda satire)

Everyone sat toghter and I grabbed the 'never have I ever' card game out of a drawer. I handed out the cards. Kevin prepared the drinks.

"Alright I'll go first!" Kenny said. "Okay never have I ever had a crush on a teacher." he read. All the boys drank. "Remember Miss Ellen?" Kenny asked Stan. He giggled and nodded.

"Never have I ever had dirty thoughts about my best friend." Kyle read. Everyone drank their shot except for Olivia and Henrietta. Matthew did drink and now I'm praying he had a best friend in hell.

"My Turn! Never have I ever kissed the same gender" Olivia read. Bebe, Wendy, Stan, Kyle, Clyde, Tweek, Craig, Butters and me drank. I mean bebe kissed me earlier, I think that counts.

We continued to play for another 20 min before everybody was wasted. We decided it would be better if we stopped playing.

"Let's do Karaoke that'll be fun ash!" Heidi suggested. "HELL YEA! But let's add a twist! Well it's not exactly a twist but let's dance to it! That'll be even more fun!" Wendy added. 

Matthew pov.

This party isn't bad. Not as good as the partys Beelzebub threw tho. I thought teenage humans can't drink alcohol at all but I was definitely wrong.

Suddenly Y/n pulled me to the side. "I think you had enough alkohol." I commented and she looked up at me smiling. "Dude let's sing togheter." she said. "Why don't you sing with Kenny?" I asked. She pointed to her right.

When I tuned my head I saw Kenny and Olivia kissing. Well looks more like Olivia is trying to make out with him. God I hate that whore so much. Didn't like her since we met first time. Y/n would kick me out if I admitted that tho.

"You need to help me make he you know like help me." she babbled. "I can kick out Olivia if that's what you want." I awnsered. She shook her head and I raised my eyebrow. "NO I just wanna sing with you." she said.

"What? No way. I won't sing." I said irritated. "Cmonnn it'll be fun don't be a buzz kill!" she said. "No, the second you're sober you'll thank me for refusing." I awnsered strictly and crossing my arms.

She just pulled me back into the room. "It's an order from me. You have to listen to me so just do Karaoke with me." she said. "This is not how it works." I hissed but she didn't listen. Ugh might as well just do what she wants I guess. I won't get out of this anyway.

She handed me the mic and put on ADDICT. She's lucky everyone, including me, is drunk or else I wouldn't do this. "Let's give them a real show then. Kenny is gonna die of jealousy." I whispered grinning.

Even tho we got along pretty well today. Annoying him is really fun. I know he got a thing for Y/n and seing us togheter pisses him off pretty badly.

Kenny pov.

Olivia is kinda getting on my nerves but I don't wanna be rude. This karaoke thing is hilarious. Wendy and Bebe just finished singing cruel summer by talor swift. We clapped and Y/n and Matthew walked into the room.

I giggled already. How did Y/n get the edge lord to sing? Is he that drunk? I need to film this. I pulled out my phone when to my suprsie Y/n put on ADDICT. She handed Matthew the mic and they started to sing.

Matthew: "Till death do us part but we're already past that phase."
Y/n: "This is a brand new start and I think I deserve some praise for the way that I am."

M.:"Despite having overdosed and ending up comatose. I don't give a damn. I've let my emotions go, fuck being a sober hoe."
Y.: "This is the mantra this is my life you're playing with now till the end of the night. Surrounded by fire,the passion ignites, a hit of that heaven and hell, a helluva high!"