Chapter 30 (1/2)

- 1 week later -

Mysterion pov.

I don't think Y/n kept my secret. Ever since I told her about what I really feel she's barely talking to me. White knight just gives me a few glances and Puppeteer doesn't even acknowledge me. Fuck why did I even tell Y/n about it.

I'm on patrol when I saw white knight on top of a roof. This is my chance. I climbed up and when she saw me she wanted to leave. I grabbed her by the wrist and she sighed. "Let me go, Mysterion." she said. "Not until you explain to me why you 3 don't talk to me." I said.

She avoided looking me in the eyes. I asked one more time and she sighed once more. "I have to apologize for my and Puppeteers behavior. She knew you had a girlfriend and she still kissed you. I shouldn't have allowed it in the first place. We messed with you even tho we know you have a girlfriend." she explained.

"So Y/n told you my secret? Why would she do that?" I asked embarrassed. "She didn't want to. There's something none of us can tell you. The second you told Y/n your secret we knew too. I wish I could explain it to you but now's not the time for that. You'll get over her eventually, farewell Mysterion." she gently spoke.

"Wait no-!" I yelled but the smoke bomb hit the ground and she dissappeard. So this is goodbye huh? It doesn't matter. I'll still break up with Olivia because she deserves someone who actually likes her. This is a very lame excuse. I'm such a Hypocrite.

- 1 hour later -

I wanted to go home but then I saw a suspicious silhouette in an empty ally. It was Puppeteer. Maybe I should talk to her too.

I went over but suddenly that black Obsidian clouds surrounded her. Is she fusing? What for? I spyed behind the wall so she wouldn't notice me. When the clouds dissappeard I couldn't believe what I saw. I wanted to throw up.

What is Matthew doing there? He can shape shift? So he's a demon?

Then all the dots started connecting in my head. Matthew is able to shape shift. This means he's a demon. He's white knights demon right? That's why he appeared so suddenly. It all makes sense now. That's why Puppeteer can fuse. It's because she's a demon. So that means I like Matthew? Oh fuck.

He looked my direction. "Mysterion? What are you doing here?" he asked. Looks like he doesn't know I saw him. "I uhm I know your secret" I said hesitating. "Haha nice try but 2 can play this game." he chuckled. "Nah don't be modest, I know you're a shape shifter so let's be honest you're a demon." I replied while taking a few steps back.

I catched his surprised look before running away. Shit this isn't what I expected at all. He kissed me on the cheek?! Oh god. I locked myself in my room and changed back to normal. When he's Puppeteer who's white knight? I feel so stupid.

- 30 minutes later -

I decided to go out for a walk. I grabbed my keys, lighter and cigarettes and sneaked out the window. I smoked while walking to starks pond. Maybe Puppeteer and White knight are a real person. Matthew could be white knight and Puppeteer. They switch roles every now and then.

Suddenly I felt someone following me. I turned my head aeound but they already put their arm around my shoulder. It's Matthew. Shit. This is what he said when he started to walk next to me.

Matthew: "It's a nice night for a walk would you mind if I joined you?"
Kenny: "Do what you wanna do."
M.: "Good cause I'm going to and not to annoy you but I really want to ask: What a dude like you doing out past midnight? You waiting for someone?"

K.: "Nah man let me explain. I'm minding my business and maybe you should do the same. I've just been a witness to something sick and satanistic so twisted and disgusting you should feel really lucky you missed it."

M.: "Easy with the tongue Dude. Listen to me carefully you may saw something scary but nothing ain't compared to me. I could show you pain all day if you wanted. I can make sure you'll stay dead forever if I wanted."

I gave him a terrified look and he glared sternly back at me. "Or we could keep this littel secret and be buddies forever if your life seems worth it then let's make a deal." he suggested.

"What kind of deal?" I asked. "You'll forget what you saw and don't think about it and you and your loved ones live." he responded coldly. "Does Y/n know about this?" I asked. He ignored my question and waited for a response to his.

"Wait. White knight got cursed before you appeard right? Then-" I was cut off. "Kenny I'm being very generous with you. Stop digging around their true identitys or something really bad is gonna happen." he said sternly.

"Then all the times I saw them togheter one of them was you. Most likely is she the other one. I never saw the 3 of you togheter. She isn't their assistant.. That's why Puppeteer said she was created. That's why white knight couldn't explain to me why they didn't talk to me anymore. White knight, Puppeteer and Y/n are the same person."

Suddenly it started to rain and Thunderstorm.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" Matthew started to pull on his hair, fell on his knees and freaked out. I never saw him loosing it like that. "Dude calm down I won't tell anyone." I said trying to calm him down.

"No you stupid fuck. The contract said to protect her secret identitys or else it'll break." he mumbled. "So the contract broke. I bet she won't be mad just explain what happend." I said.

"How stupid are you? I got a body sacrifice from her so we'd be able to be stronger which wasn't just her hair. Humans need it to live. I kept it for her what means it still works but now that we aren't in business anymore she'll die." he freaked out even more.

Then I finally realized why he was freaking out so hard.
I killed Y/n. Matthew looked up at me and then everything went black.

Where am I? Water is up to my feet. Nothing is here. Just the water and a night sky. I'm not in south park anymore. I can't move, I feel numb. Y/n is dead and it's my fault.

"Look at the stars and the big black ink Kenny. Tell me, how you feel and tell me what you think. You killed Y/n but don't worry I'll make sure you'll join her. Forever." Matthews voice echod threw the void but I couldn't see him.

"Boo." I voice said behind me. I turned around and to my horror I saw Matthew surrounded by big clouds of dark Obsidian. They formed some sort of Tentacels and attacked me. I ran even tho I feel horrible. I can't leave Karen behind.

"You can't escape! This is my domain. It's endless. There's no escape." he said coldly while following me. He didn't even try to catch me he just walked towards me. I feel so numb. Shit. I can't move anymore.

Suddenly someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me along. I couldn't lift my head at first so I didn't knew who it was. I didn't care I was just thankful. I held back tears thinking of how I killed my best friend.

All this time I liked her. Only her. I fell in love with her 3 times. Tears rolled down my eyes and I had a heart time not to sob and break down.

They're all gone.

T.b.c.