Chapter 6

Y/n pov

Like every morning I took a shower. I was pretty exited for the day since jimbo's gonna teach me some fighting skills. I did my usual morning routine and went ahead to tweaks coffee shop. "One coffee with sugar please." I got my order, payed with tip. He thanked me I thanked him. As I walked to school some kids still were admiring me. I walked through the hallways. I opened my locker to get my science book. I closed the locker when kenny went up to me. "Hey thanks for the homework." he kissed me on the cheek in a hurry and went back to his friends. I stared at him as he was walking away. Oh I guess that what Kenny does. I mean he loves woman. It felt kinda nice so uhm I don't mind.

Kenny pov

As I arrived at school I went up to y/n to thank her for the homework. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and went back to my friends. "Oh so she's your new littel side chick? " cartman asked. "Stfu fatass she isn't. I just thanked her for letting me copy her homework. You all know how much I love woman I would have done that to every girl." they just gave me the 'yea right' look "Ugh screw u." "Wait we had homework?" Stan asked. "Yea we were supposed to solve the math problems from the book page 45 right?" Kyle asked. I nodded. We went inside the classroom and set down. Nothing special happend today tho. As soon the bell of the last period Rang y/n sprinted out of the classroom. She didn't even say goodbye. Maybe I shouldn't have kissed her cheek. Stan noticed how I watched after her. "Don't mind it she needs to hurry because she meeting jimbo for some training or smt." I looked at him. "How do you know? What training? Why?" I asked. " Yesterday our parents were meeting up for dinner. My uncle saw the video of her standing up to Claire and offered to give her boxing training." he simply said. "Jimbo wants to train her because of that?" "Yea I thought it's weird too but oh well I guess he and net are just bored." "Makes sense ig. Well let's go." We went out of the school building. "What took u so long? Did u make out or what?" cartman asked. "Shut up fatass we were just talking." "Anyway, Racoon and friends today same place and time u better not be late again gay ass." we nodded and I punshed him in the shoulder. "Stop calling me that." he just mocked me. that asshole.

Y/n pov

When the bell rang I practically ran out the classroom. I looked at the signature card and went to the address on it. "Ah u'r already here." jimbo greeted me. "Uhm I have a question. I don't wanna be rude but why do you wanna train me?". "oh u noticed? Well your mom was worried about the kids in town so she offered us money to train you so u can stand up for urself." I nodded. I would've done that too in his position. "Well then, put on some sport clothes and then we'll start." he said. I did what he told me too and went into a littel hall. "So we're gonna start with the basics for today.." so that was the beginning of my boxing 'career'.
3 hours went by. "That's it for today. You're a quick learner. Great job." I smiled at the compliments and thanked him. I put on my normal clothes again and headed home. I got a message from Kenny.
"How couldn't u say goodbye to your hot best friend?" I chuckled.
"Oh sorry dear kenny I just needed to hurry. I need to train my fighting skills so I'm able to protect my best friend of a pussy." I joked.
"Cheeky, I would solo you if I wanted to."
"Yep probably. Well then u need to protect me from all the school work and do the group project yourself without me."
"No way you're gonna help."
"Whatever, whatever I do whatever I want." I mocked cartman
"HAHAHAHA Text Ya later I need to go."
"okay bye bye." I put my phone away and went into my hobby house. I got back into my secret base underground. Blasting music. I know I shouldn't but I wanna go on my first mission today. I know it's stupid but I would only go if I really could handle the situation. But to know what my mission is I need some sort of alarm that will inform me about happenings. But how do I manage that. I sat myself into the workbench chair. I tapped on the work surface. I noticed my smart watsch. That's it. I will put an alarm inside of my watsch so it will alarm me at any time it needs to. I started working on it. After 1 and 1/2 h I was finished. Now it will inform me about everything that happens inside and near the town. I'm a genius. I made sure nor my costume nor my weapons have any problems. I practiced my aim a littel again. It was late. The sun was already gone. Then my watsch vibrated. I looked at the notification and smiled. Perfect. It worked.