Chapter 22

Puppeteer pov.

"I knew you'd show up." I chuckled. "I'm not here to fight you. I just have a few questions and want to talk." the deep voice behind me explained. I sighed. "White knight already told me how you like to talk, Mysterion. But talking is such a boring thing to do. Let's do something fun while we talk. How about a dance?" I asked while turning around and reached out my hand to him.

"A dance? Please take this serious." he said. "I'll only talk if you dance with me. I'm babbling very much so you'll get good awnser. Isn't that what you want?" I teased. He sighed. "Alright if it's a must.." he said while taking my hand. I put on some music. He put his hand on my hip and I placed my hand on his shoulder. We slowly started dancing to the music.

Mysterion: "I can't believe I agreed to this."
Puppeteer: "So, what do you want to know?"
M: "You need to stop using Y/n. Please. I don't want her to get kidnapped again or worse."
P: "Using her? I think you got it all wrong. White knight and I don't use Y/n. After all she created us."
M: "It doesn't matter that she gave you the money. Y/n can't get involved into this."
P: "Uh I'm sorry, I think you don't get it. You need to talk to her about this. I can't really order her to do things. Next question."
M: "Ugh alright. What happened yesterday? Professor Puppet?"
P: "Oh yes. It's called fusion. Two People fusing togheter to combine their brawns and brains."
M: "How does it work?"
P: "I'm not sure either. But I do know people need to have a strong connection for it."
M: "Does it hurt?"
P: "Yes. It feels like your bones and insides get reformed. But it's supposed to feel less worse the more you do it. I only did it once tho."
M: "I see.. You said you were created. What do you mean by that?"
P: "I was created by Y/n and white knight to keep you and your friends of white knights shoulders."
M: "Why aren't you as strong as white knight? Like, you only have half of her power."
P: "What makes you think that?"
M: "Well, she got better weapons, she can't get injured, she made a deal with a demon.. Wait- are you?"
P: "No I'm not silly. White knight only made a deal with a demon to survive inside the arena of hell."
M: "Thank God.. "
P: "Mysterion, could it be that you've put a liking to me? Am I not your enemy?"
M: "Look, I don't know who you are and I don't know what it is but you make me feel strange. I-"
P: "I'm gonna be the girl you die for Mysterion. But you died for many people already haven't you?"
M: "You remember how I die?"
P: "Ofc I do. When I remember correctly only Racoon and white knight do too, right?"
M: "Uh yes, my Parents also remember tho. Wait I'm the one to ask questions! What's up with you kissing me on the cheek everytime you leave?"
P: "Such a foolish reason, I'm afraid. I just wanted to kiss you."
M: "Am I that handsome?"
P: "Yes, you are. I'd date you ngl. You're doing it again btw."
M: "What are you talking about?"
P: "You're flustered. You like my actions, don't you?"
M: "I- no."
P: "Yes you do."
M: "No I don't! Anyway..last request. Could you take of your mask?"
P: "Uh I'm afraid that's the only wish I cannot grant. I can't let you know who I am."
M: "Alright I want to try something."

Mysterion stopped and so did I. He shoved my mask up and I was about to push him away from me but only thing he did was to cover up my mouth with his hand. He narrowed his eyes and waited. Confused I looked at him. When he opened his eyes again he looked confused at me too. I could tell it got akward for him but I just admired him. I enjoyed him being so close to me.

"We didn't fuse.." he said disappointed. "WHAT?! HAHAHA YOU CAN'T FUSE YOU'RE A HUMAN!" I laughed. "But Chaos is a human too..?" he asked confused. "Oh uh yes you're right but- look it won't work with us. I actually gave something really important to the professor that day. He isn't able to fuse with me anymore either." I explained giggling. "What is it? Can you give it to me?" he asked. "I'm sorry I can't. White knight owns it now." I said. "I see.." he mumbled.

"THERE SHE IS!" Captain Diabetes yelled. "Oh oh looks like I need to go. Cya princess." I smirked while saying good bye to mysterion. Since my mask was still not in place again I gave him a kiss on the cheek. When I was ready to leave with my mask back down I realized why the Chaos alarm didn't go off.