Chapter 15

- 5 days later -

White knight pov.

"THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! SHE'S NOT RESPECTING OUR AUTHORITY" I heard Racoon scream. How do I know? I'm still eavesdropping on them with my hearing device I hid inside theirs base. Since they still didn't spot it yet. Why he's mad? Well since Monday I'm running around as white knight all the time. I only go home to sleep, use the bathroom or refill my smoke bombs and gas. Eat and drink is smt I do on my way to another citizen in need of help. So C.a.F doesn't get to do anything. "WE CAN'T EVEN GET A FUCKING CAT OUTTA A SHIT ASS TREE BC THAT WORKAHOLIC WILL BE ALREADY GONE LEAVING HAPPY CITIZENS BEHIND." Racoon yelled again. No need to be so dramatic about. Shouldn't they be happy their city is safe? That's what I don't like about C.a.F, only thing they care about is their 'Franchise'. They tried to hunt me down again 2 days ago and honestly they're beginning to stepp on my nerves. I like them as friends but as super heros they totally suck ass. If they won't stop I need to find a way to keep them distracted. Matthew already suggested a sweet idea but it'll be alot extra work. "Were calling in the whole team in today. We're gonna hunt her down like that for sure." Racoon spoke. Oh? The whole team? Oh boy. This better be fun. "Are you sure it's alright to mess with her? She knows about some of our identitys and the location of our basement." Mysterion asked. "If she would tell on us she probably would've done so already. She's to proud to be a taddle tale." Racoon awnsered. Asshole. "Alr! We'll get the team togheter." kite said. Okay they want to call so many people on me? Well I hope they don't mind if I bring along Matthew. I smirk while jumping on another roof to spy on them. I see tuperware getting super craig and wonder tweek, Kite got mint berry crush, Mosquito got Captain diabetes, tool got phone girl and fast pass asked Docter Timothy to join. In total they're Racoon, Human kite, Toolshed, Mysterion, Tupperware, Super Craig, Wonder tweek, Fast pass, Dr. Timothy, Mosquito, Captain Diabetes, Phone girl and Mint-berry crunsch. 'Glad you're having me huh?' Matthew asked. I nodded. 'You're gonna help me but be easy on them they're my friends.' I scolded. 'Yea Yea I won't kill them relax.' he said. If they're going this far I'll definitely consider Matthew's plan. I saw them walking inside their base again. "Alright guys thank y'all for coming. The mission is clear? Get white knight in my basement. Dead or alive idc." Racoon spoke. Excuse me? They're taking this very serious huh? "Alr! This is your patrolling spot. If you see her just text the gc." Racoon said. I quickly hid when they walked out. I think about hiding inside their base for the fun but my agility is very small inside so I'll just go look who is where. I see them all heading to their spot. Checking if they're really gone I go into the basement. That dumbass really didn't put the plan away. I took a picture of it and headed to cartmans room. You'll understand I need some blackmail for my plan. I found a sort of journel with some.. really weird drawing of cartmans friends. Avoiding the patrol I've got smt out of Kyles, kennys, Craigs, tweeks, tolkiens, Timmys and Clydes home. The rest I had no clue about who they are. I've got some pretty embarrassing stuff. I brought it into my base, smirking I took a picture of it. But this is only for later. 'Alright Matthew this better work.' I said while he took over half my body giving me better speed, brains and power. We headed out and snuck to the city hall. I saw how captain diabetes spotted me and tried to hide while probably texting the gc.

Mysterion pov.

I received a text from captain diabetes. 'White knight is infront of the city hall. Come over ASAP.' the city hall? For fucks sack ofc I need to be so far away from that. I jumped over the rooftops of the city when I arrived I saw the others already waiting to attack. White knight was there looking like she's waiting for someone. Does she know we're trying to hunt her again? We surrendered her still hiding. We waited for a sign from Racoon. He waited a few seconds and then noded. When the first palls of us started storming over to white knight I noticed her eyes are white. She would use that demon against us?! "SHIT! GUYS IT'S A TRAP!" I yelled but it was to late. White knight send them flying back where they came from. Two voices started to speak "We do understand. You guys are not big fans of us, alr? But you're really getting on our nerves. We'd really appreciate if you stopped bugging us." they said polite. "SHUT UP BITSCH WERE GONNA RUIN YOU! AND WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU VOICE?!" Racoon shouted. White knight just sighed. "If you really need to fight then do as you please but We're telling you guys. Karma is not very patient btw." she spoke. There's no way we'll win like this. They fought demons like this. I'm glad they don't have their sycthe with them. "Racoon we must retreat." I said. "What? No way dude! She got no chance!"