Chapter 10

Pov white knight

Time for round 2! I quickly put on my costume and did some make up so noone can recognize anything special about my face. Don't worry it doesn't take long, only covering up birthmarks, pimpels and eye bags with concealor and some lipgloss. Checking if all my things are secure to my weapon belt. After 5 min I was ready to go. After another 5 minutes I arrived. The police was already waiting undercover. Let me explain the situation better. The guy that robbed the bank on my first 'mission' got taken away by the police. In the prison he made some friends and explained his plan to them. They all broke out. One of the guys has a loving family tho and he would get out in 2 months. So he went to the police and explained what will happen. The police officers told the others at the patrol about it and now their waiting here undercover. Thanks to my smart watsch that vibrates whenever the police officers give off a warning I know about what happend. I was observing on top of a roof. I'll need to wait until- someone grabbed my shoulder. I turn around instantly. Pointing my gun at the person grabbing me. "WOAH chill I'm not trying to fight." the person said with his hands in the air. When I realized it was.. Mysterion? "Mysterion? What.. Are u a ghost or smt?" I asked confused. "yea it's me wdym?" he asked still with his hands up. "I thought u died. Tool said u got crushed by a dead tree." I explained reaching out for his body to see if he's real. I touched his chest and in fact he was. "Wait u remember tha-?" he was cut off by someone shooting. I then quickly turned back to the bank and saw 9 guys with guns running outside a bank. Ugh damn it. I jumped down the roof and started following me. They shot everywhere. When I walked past coon and friends I used my glitter gas all of them falling into sleep. I put them somewhere safe on the way. Racoon was incredibly heavy but I could put him somewhere safe while chasing the thiefs. I know that Racoon and friends would get shot there's just to many and they don't really have any weapons to defend themself. But in the corner of my eye I saw mysterion again. Dammit. I can't hide him on the way. "Okay mysterion you're now my partner alright? You will listen to what I say no matter what I say, u won't question it. I will trust you, you won't do anything stupid. There's nine of them. Their almost at their car. When they reach it I need u to hold onto me tight alr?" I said while chasing the robbers with mysterion beside me. He nodded hesitant. The thiefs arrived at their car and started driving. It was a big black van. Not a surprise. Mysterion came closer to me and I wrapped my arm around his waist. "Why do I have to hug u tho? I mea-" he was cut of because I used the grappling hook on the roof of the van. So we now got pulled by a car that was like driving 120 km/h. "No matter what you do don't let go of me." I said. "I wasn't planning on doing that." he replyed while gulping looking back on the street. I pulled us both on top the roof. "Alr you will crush one of the windows open. I will throw in one of my smoke bombs and we'll get in. I would use my gas but it's almost empty and when the driver passes out we're fucked Alr?" I said. he nodded. "You would be a way nicer boss then Racoon." Mysterion muttered. I smiled. Then he broke the cars window like I asked him too. I threw in my smoke bombs and I heard the robbers coughing inside. "Now." I said and we both jumped into the van. Mysterion knocked them out and I shot my lights so they would be unconscious. Wait I only heard 3 people going to the ground cause of mysterion and I only used 4 bullets. Oh no. The smoke faded and I saw the guy on the passenger seat aiming at mysterion. "LOOK OUT!" I yelled while throwing myself infront of mysterion. I felt a sharp pain while I shot my bullet at the passenger. There was a bullet in my chest. The bullet pierced my heart. It burns. It's cold but also hot at the same time. But next second the bullet was dropping on the floor. I looked down on my chest. It healed. Like there was nothing. Mysterion looked confused at me. Rubbing his eyes. Then he checked if he was the one being shot. I just stared 2 seconds at him and hold the gun against the last thiefs head. He gulped. Giving up he's driving to the side. Finally he stopped driving. The police that was following us was arresting the guys thanking us. Mysterion was holding up his hand for a high five but I used my glitter gas on him and took him with me. Well since there was a tracker in the spying device I knew where their base is. I brought mysterion and the other individually inside their basement. When I was already there I put more spying stuff around so if they're trying to hunt me down I'll know. But I knew mysterion had question and I do too. So I took mysterion with me, to a random roof.