Chapter 31

- Sunday night -

Kenny pov.

"To me it sounds like you're head over heals in love dude." Stan said. I called him to talk about my situation with Y/n. "Dude, I'm still dating Olivia, shut up!" I awnsered. "But you've got the heats for Y/n. You're a cheater, Kenny." Stan commented. "Well it's not my fault that she's so gorgeous and kind and-" I was cut off.

"Dude I can't keep defending you like this if you talk about her like I talk about Wendy." he laughed. "Ughhh whatever Stan. I'm gonna talk to Olivia tommorow. I gotta go to sleep now, see ya tomorrow." I groaned.

"Jo, Sweet dreams! If you're lucky you dream of Y/n shirtless! HAHAHAH" He laughed, I got flustered and hung up. This son of a bitsch, I laughed to myself. Man I'm tired, I put my blanket over me and fell asleep.

"Wake up Kenny." a gentle voice said. That wasn't the voice of any of my family members. It's Y/n's. I sat up. "Y/n? What are you doing in my room?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "That's my room, silly." she chuckled.

Confused I opened my eyes and I was indeed in her room. "How did I get here?" I asked and stood up. Y/n hugged me from behind. "Y/n.. What are you.. doing?" I asked. "Just relax." she spoke in a seductive voice. She used her hands to lift up my black T-shirt.

She started to kiss my neck and touch my body. Shivers went down my spine and I couldn't move. She chuckled before turning me around. The second we faced eachother she pulled me into a loving and passionate kiss. I'd lie if I said I wouldn't enjoy this to the core.

"Y/n.. I- love you." I confessed. "I know, Kenny. I love you too. Want to go further?" she whispered catching her breath. I slowly nodded. Before Y/n could kiss me again she let out a painful groan. She fell to the ground which revealed Olivia behind her. She stabbed her in the back.

Then I woke up. God what am I dreaming?! Crazy man. It's 7:30 am already?! Fuck I need to hurry or I'll be late for school. I put on my parka and brushed my theeth and hair. I grabbed my backpack and walked to the bus stop.

Y/n pov.

-End of school day-

I was about to leave when I heard the PC princable yell my name. Confused I turned around. "PC princable, what's the problem?" I asked. "Olivia told me you spray painted on the school walls. That's 3 weeks detention for you, young lady!" he crossed his arms. Spray painted walls?

I looked around me. Matthew and Kenny looked confused at me. Then I saw Olivia behind the principle putting a spray paint can into her locker. She high-fived Cartman and grinned at me. Why would she do that? Well there should be an explanation for this. I can't tell on her, that would be lame.

"..I'm sorry. It won't happen again." I sighed. He just nodded and went back to his office.

"Why would you say that?" Kenny asked. "Because I don't want Olivia to get in trouble. I think it was her. She said she likes drawing so maybe she just wanted to be creative?" I shrugged. 3 Weeks Detention.. weak.

I said goodbye to Kenny and Matthew. "I'm gonna pick you up when detention's over." Matthew huffed. I thanked him and made my way to detention.

I opened the door and looked around. Craig, Bebe and a bunch of other students are here too. I sat down and thought of what I should do for the next 3 weeks. Maybe read an exiting book or write a story? Would Mr.Mackey mind if I'd sleep? Probably. I never got detention before.

I grabbed a paper and drew Bebe. She's so pretty with her long blonde curls and beautiful blue Eyes. I definitely got a thing for blondes.

I wonder why Olivia would blame me for this. Did she thought I'd think it's funny? Maybe. What a pain. 3 weeks detention? My schedule will be getting tighter for sure.