Chapter 27

Human kite pov.

It was quite until we arrived at the Racoon layer. "So..uhm that didn't go as planed. Hehe who would've known they would fuse? I would have totally won if they didn't use that dirty trick." Racoon laughed akwardly.

"THAT DOES IT! You fucking kidnapped a innocent Mother! You make us do horrible things! We're supposed to be heros! And even after everything we did Puppeteer saved my life and took the bullet for me." I said annoyed. "Woah kite do you've got sand in your vagina? Because we're the heros. Puppeteer is a villain." Racoon awnsered while rolling his eyes. Then he noticed the angry eyes, looking at him. He finally realized noone is on his side anymore.

"No I don't have sand in my vagina. I accepted that everything I did under you command wasn't heroic. Puppeteer knew what a shitty person I am but she still smiled at me. I feel like shit and so should you!" I yelled. "I agree. Puppeteer isn't a villain. She would've safed everyone in this room. Even you Racoon. Baronette had every right to beat you up." Mysterion added.

"Guys what am I supposed to do about it? Cmon everybody makes mistakes." Racoon tried to safe himself. "I say we should be the f-freedom palls again without Ra- r- Racoon." fast pass suggested. Everyone agreed. "WHAT?! You're nothing without me!" Racoon protested.

Noone replied to him and just left. I hope Puppeteer and Y/ns mom are safe. I'll ask Y/n tommorow. God I feel horrible.

Y/n pov.

Call girl brought my mom home and I hugged her very tight. "I'm so glad you're okay!" I cried. I was so scared she'd get hurt. Matthew hugged her too and she hugged us back. "I'm so sorry ma'am." he said. "I don't blame you, it's okay. Important is that we didn't get hurt." she smiled. We could tell she's tired.

"But we need to talk. Sit down on the couch please." she said worried. I think I know what's coming. Matthew and me sat down and my mom sat down infront of us. "This wasn't okay. Yes, Racoon kidnapped me but you didn't need to beat him up that badly. He's still a kid and clearly had no chance against you. I also don't want you to be mean to all the heros at school. I want you to be nice and not get physical with them. No insults, no pushing and don't forget to be polite and smile. Is that clear?" she asked with a serious tone.

Yep that's the thing about my mom. She can't be rude, she doesn't hate and she would never insult someone unless they did something bad to me. She's the nicest person alive. I always try my best to be like her but it's hard when there is someone around kidnapping you and your mom. I knew she would say that but Matthew looked completely irritated.

"Are you serious? They kidnapped you and me too. Why should we be kind to them?" he asked confused. My mom sighed and explained how she doesn't like people being rude. She thinks if you're nice to people they'll be nice to u too. She clearly didn't spend much time with Racoon.

Matthew didn't try to argue with her anymore. Mom told us to go to bed since it's late and so we did. I can't believe she thinks that Racoon didn't know better. I sighed and looked at Matthew. "What?" he asked harshly. "I'm just wondering. I know our contract says u need to help me and keep our secret but.. I feel like you actually care about my mom. People usally don't bond fast to an adult unless they have parental issues. I don't know how demons feel about this tho." I explained.

Matthew raised an eyebrow. "Since when are you a psychologist?" he asked while glaring at me. "I don't know. How are your parents? Do they like you?" I asked curious. "I- not really. All u need to know is that I hate my 'Parents'. Stop asking me about them." he huffed. I know he's only telling me this much because he knows I can make him awnser. I wonder what happened between him and his parents.

-next day-

Kenny texted me he would walk to school with me. So I waited for him at my doorstep. "Do we really have to wait for him?" Matthew asked annoyed. I nodded and a few minutes later Kenny arrived.