Chapter 2

Kenny pov

I can't believe I'm gonna see her in real life. I know her for 3 years this is just so surreal. I jumped happily up and down. I wanted to tell somebody about it but I didn't know who. My dad and brother wouldn't care, idk about my mom and the guys would just laugh at me. Wait.. Oh no. I wanna hang out with her but how am I supposed to convince the others to do that. They hate girls and the girls would start calling her a whore and pick me if she hung out with us.
"Should I disguise myself as a dude?" she asked. I chuckled at the idea.
"No no just try to get along with everyone." I said. She needed to go and I said goodbye. Damn. I would see her. FUCK YEA OMG. It's getting late .. The racoon asked us to meet him. Time for mysterion. I threw on my costume and went into the dark night to keep the people in south park safe. The Racoon told us to just go on patrol. After a while I saw a robber just about to steal from some jewelery. I caught him and handed him to the police and went back home sleeping.

The next 4 weeks I prepared y/n for south park and told her how to can get along with the kids here.

Y/n pov

Th next few weeks Kenny told me how to get along with everyone. But today was the day. We're gonna move to south park. Yesterday I said goodbye to my friends and theater club. I sat in the new car we got. "Anddd? Are u exited?" my mom asked, handing me a coffe. I nodded energetic. "I have another surprise for u there btw." she told me. I looked confused at her. "What is it?" I asked curiosily. " Like I said it's a surprise." I was so curious but I had to wait. "Well then let's go." my mom said exited. I took out my phone and air pods, put on some music while texting kenny. I told him the address of my new house.
"that's not far away from my house!" he said. "tell me when u'r almost there okay? Then I will come to your house and welcome u in my 'wonderfull' town" he texted.
"okay I will." I replyed. Then I put my phone to the site. We drove to the Air port and almost missed our flight. "Quick hurry." my mom said stressed as I picked up my stuff. We made it last minute. in the air plane I fell asleep again. My mom shook me when the airplane was about to land. " How can u sleep the whole time? How much did u slept last night?" I laughed a bit since I was to exited to sleep that night. After we got of the air port I texted kenny.
"Kenny we just arrived at the air port my mom said we arrive in 25 min."

Kenny pov

Y/n texted me. She would be here in 25 min. IN 25 MIN?! I quickly made myself ready told my mom I would go for a walk and sprinted to y/n home. She'll arrive any minute. I could explode out of excitement. I sat down waiting. Then a car stopped infront of the house. There she was. My online bsf of 3 years. I quickly stood up to see her. She wore a white coat with light Grey gloves, white ear warmers, dark gray cargo jeans and white boots. She looked like a fucking angel man. When she saw me she immediately ran up to me and hugged me. I immediately wrapped my arms around her too. We stayed like that for a moment. She smelled very sweet like cotten candy or lollipops. I picked her up and spun her around. "I still can't believe it" I said.
"ME NEITHER" she exclaimed. Her mom greeted me with a smile and introduced herself. I offered to help bring the stuff in. They thanked me and when we went in I was stunned. The forniture was already there they only had clothes with them and stuff. "So what's the surprise?" she asked her mom. I looked confused. "I'll tell u when u'r done with unpacking" she awnsered. Her mom is really a nice lady. So I helped them bring all the stuff in and y/n went into her room to unpack.

POV y/n

I can't believe this is real omg. Kenny offered to help us unpack. We carried the moving boxes inside. Kenny and I went into my room. I started unpacking. I had a box with pencils and stuff and put it into my organizing drawers. "Oh~" I heard Kenny say. I turned around to see him with a box full of my underwear. Kenny hold up a bra of mine up to his chest and pretended to wear it. I laughed at him "U'r such an idiot dude." we both giggled. "What was this surprise talking about earlier?" Kenny asked me. "My mom said she had a surprise for me later I want to know what it is so bad." I awnsered. "Kenny, since I'm here now can I see u without ur parka on? u always wear it." I asked. "No way!" Kenny said holding onto his hood jokingly. I walked up to him and somehow managed to open the zip of his parka while playfighting. "Hey!" the boy said. Then I was able to completely get the parka away from him. I stared at him, he had a kinda dirty t-shirt under it and his hair was dirty blond. He looks very cute. Kenny snatched his parka back and put it on. "U'r hair is so nice and Fluffy." I said. Kenny looked away embarrassed. After we finished unpacking and talking we went to the kitchen. My mom was there. "Oh are u already finished?" she asked. We both nodded. "Well then go look at your surprise." she handed me some keys. I looked confused at her. She smiled at me. "It's 3 houses down the street." Kenny knew what she meant I think. My mom smiled at us and said: "go with your friend I think he knows what I'm talking about."