Chapter 18

Kenny pov.

I saw y/n running out of the classroom when school was over. I wonder if she's avoiding me on purpose lately. White knight said she doesn't want to see me. Maybe she's right. I got up and walked over to Olivia. "Hey Kenny! Wanna walk home togheter?" she asked. "Sure why not?" I awnsered as we walked over to our lockers. As I opened it I saw a little note that wasn't from me. Confused I opend it up. I started to read
'In your eyes I see a world so bright
A love that fills my heart with pure delight
You smile, it melts away my fears
And when you're near me, my heart just cheers.'
Looking at the note I get a little flustert. Someone got the poetic rizz huh? But who put this into my locker? There's no name or smt. I look around but except for Olivia Noone was standing near my locker. "Everything's alright babe?" Olivia asked and I just nodded. I put the note into my pocket and walked home with my gf. "Uhm Kenny there's smt I need to talk about." she said. "Uh what is it?" I asked nervous.
Olivia:"It's about Y/n. Do u think she's alright with us dating?"
Kenny:"Sure, why shouldn't she?"
Olivia:"I don't know I just thought she got a crush on you or smt."
Kenny:"A crush on me? Why would you think that?"
Olivia:"I don't know.. I'm probably just paranoid,sorry."
Kenny: "No problem I don't mind."
Olivia:"I don't even know what's gotten into into her lately."
Kenny:'Well unfortunately it wasn't me.' I though to myself.
Olivia: "She's just so rude and ignores me all the time."
Kenny: "Y/n? Why would she be ignoring you?"
Olivia:"She just always runs off to her house yk? She almost doesn't leave it at all.. Oh we're here!" she said when we arrived at her home. "Hm.. See u tmw olive." I said while heading to my own home. "Hey kid help your mother clean." my father said the second I enterd the door. I just nod and went to help her. After I'm done I look at the time. 'shit I'm gonna be late again.' I think to myself as I put on my mysterion costume. I jump out the window and run to the Racoon layer. Suprisingly I'm right in time. "Hey Racoon friends! How yall doing?" puppeteer asked. Hey her outfit changed. She's now wearing a jester hat and a full-face mask with painting on it. I agree with Clyde it looks cooler then before. "So you guys are a bit to lucky if u ask me. A friend of mine asked me to stop black mailing u because they're your friend and they feel bad for u blah blah blah. I won't stop black mailing you completely but I won't post your stuff everyday. But if white knight runs out of patience with you let it be known I'll be ready to post and get more from each of you. I'm gonna find another way to step on your toes. Well I have some business to take care off bye bye! ^^" she said before ending the call. We all looked at each other and started smiling reliefed. "She actually did it.. I shouldn't have told on her." I heard human kite whisper. Confused I turned to him. "So since mysterion wasn't here we'll need to explain the plan all over again. God dammit be earlier next time dick." Racoon started. "Call me a dick one more time, fatass." I dared him. "Anyway, so human kite decided to actually be useful for once." racoon continued. Kite looked down to the ground looking guilty. "We finally have a way to end white knights career or smt. Human kite talked to your bitsches cousin Y/n and found out she's white knights assistant. So the plan is to kidnap her and send a threat to whi.K. telling her to stop playing super hero or else we're gonna keep her friend forever." he explained. Rage went through my body. Noone is gonna kidnap my friend. "We're not gonna kidnap Y/n you stupid fuck. We're super heros. Are you nuts?" I complained. "Stop being a pus dude. We need to do what has to be done." he awnsered while rolling his eyes. We argued about that for the next 20 min. Only human kite and call girl tried to help convincing them not to do it but the rest just said it wouldn't be a big deal. Ofc the 3 of us lost and we had to give in. Call girl said she doesn't want to have anything to do with that and left. "WE DON'T NEED U ANYWAY BITSCH!" Racoon yelled after her. "Hey don't call her a bitsch fatass!" tool defended her. I just sighed. "So we don't know if she's in her house or at her mom's home. We split up and look for her and gonna break in from the windows. Tool shed you're gonna open a window without leaving any clues behind alr?" Racoon explained. I can't believe I'm doing this.