Chapter 28

Y/n pov.

-Timeskip Thursday-

It's 11:59 right now and I'm waiting for Kenny's Birthday to arrive. He's sleeping on my couch right now. We wanted to pull an all-nighter but he fell asleep.

I placed the cheesecake on the Table, I decorated a littel and put a party hat on me and him while he was asleep.

0 am

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNY!" I yelled while throwing confetti in the air. He shoot up instantly. He was very tired and needed a few seconds to realize what was happening. He was rubbing his eye and yawned.

When he realized what was going on he started to smile brightly. "Thank you so much, Y/n!" he said and we hugged.

He looked at the table with my presents. I also crafted 2 Birthday cards from white knight and Puppeteer.

Kenny stood up and grabbed the gift and cards. At first he opened the cards and started to smile more. I guess he likes the poems inside.

"Open mine already!" I said laughing. "Best for last he said while finally opening the box. Alot of candy, faygo and 2 other small boxes were inside. He opend the left one first. This box contained white and black body paint.

"Y/n.. No fucking way.. No." he mumbled exited. I think he knew what was inside the right box and he guessed right. 2 tickets to the 3 headed Monster tour (aka a concert with violent J from icp).

He hugged me really tight and thanked me all over again. "Y/n I love u so much." he mumbled and I smiled.

Kennys phone started to ring and he picked up. It was a Video call from Stan and Kyle.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!" they yelled into the phone. Kenny smiled at the phone. "How could you call so late?" he asked in a jokingly dramatic voice.

"We wanted to call at midnight but we kinda lost track of time. It's only 8 minutes late anyway!" Kyle chuckled while rolling his eyes. "Did you already get something from Y/n?" Stan asked. He nodded and held the tour tickets into the camera.

"SICK DUDE" they gasped. I'm glad I was able to get the tickets before they were sold out. I'm very exited to go. It's gonna be a blast.

- 7 hours later -

"Cmon we have to get ready for school." Kyle said and we agreed. Kenny hung up and started to get ready with me. I needed a littel longer then me so I put away the plates from the cake into the kitchen.

"Happy Birthday." Matthew mumbled towards Kenny while passing him. Kenny grinned "Thanks edgelord." he replied and Matthew glared at him. I just giggled and grabbed my backpack.

When I opened the door Olivia was already waiting for the 3 of us. Well more likely for her boyfriend. "Happy Birthday, cutie!" she said. "I gave Y/n some money so whatever she gave you is from me too!" she continued.

Confused I looked at her, she never gave me any money or asked what Kenny wanted. I brushed it off tho. Everyone forgets to buy birthday presents sometimes.

-At school-

Kenny pov.

All of my friends wished me a happy Birthday but no one had a birthday gift for me. I don't blame anyone but I kinda expected something from my closest friends. Oh well, whatever. I'm gonna spend my Birthday with Y/n. She invited me over. My Parents don't mind since we're celebrating tommorow with the family.

I still can't believe I'm gonna go to the 3 headed Monster tour with Y/n. That's gonna be awesome.

I opened my locker and even the poem is longer then usual.