⚠ DISCLAIMER ⚠

Welcome and thank you for taking the time and decision to read and click on my story!

This is my first professional Mafia dark romance book so I apologise if its a little bit cringey, my writing still needs some work but that's okay. Im okay in taking any critiszm as long as its constructive. No hate cause like why? alright lovelies thank you.

I do hope you will find enjoyment in the following chapters and if there is something in this book that makes you not want to read it anymore, then dont force yourself. <3333

The plot and the main character development i have planned for this book is making my legs tremble because honestly its giving baddest bitch in here.

I always like reading books with a badass female lead but this book will ENSURE the badass in it. like i have never seen or even thought of the maddest baddest gorgeous bitch ever until i made the draft of this book. im quiet literally on my knees for my own creation.

Besides that i have some quick reminds and warning for you all so please take the time too look through them <3

THIS BOOK WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:

1. mentions of rape/sexual assualt. 

2. ALOT of swearing/cussing/harsh words.

3. Guns.

4. Violence of ALL SORTS (rape, combat, knifes, torture etc.)

5. MAFIA related content!

6. EXTREMELY GROTESQUE SCENES! 

7. Mentions of Blood/cuts/injuries.

8. Mentions of Sucide/ attempt of suicide.

9. Complex story building (TRUST IN THE PROCESS)

10. HOT ASF MAIN CHARACTERS (watch out for them ;) )

11. Will makes ur legs tremple and shake <3333

**IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE ITEMS LISTED ABOVE, THEN I HIGHLY SUGGEST CLICKING OFF AND CHOOSING SOMETHING ELSE. not a drill <33**

                COPYRIGHT

This book is not to be copied or taken inspiration by in any way. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. this book belongs to me and me alone and cannot be tampered with. the characters are mine and my own creation so please do not duplicate them into your own. Have some imagination and come up with your own <3. 

This book is a creation of mine, and mine only. no copies, duplicates etc.

NOW That we have that out of the way, you all may begin this showstopping journey, i want you all to know that you guys are so incredibly loved and gorgeous pieces of shit <33 i love you all and i cant thank you enough for decided to click on my book to read it. it truly means alot to me and if u ever need someone to talk to im here.

WELCOME TO "COLLUSION"

Enjoy ;)