Chapter 14😶‍🌫️

I grab all of the pillows and hold them to myself, he has nothing left, I have them all. I stand up, he is sitting down staring up at me with wide eyes, he shakes his head slowly and I nod mine fast, we both know what's coming. I leap at him and jump attack him with my heavily padded body. We end up grappling each other intensely whilst smashing pillows into each other before both collapsing onto the bed, sheets a mess, pillows scattered everywhere, some on the floor, eyes to the ceiling, arms spread out at our sides, hands awfully close, out of breath but still laughing loudly.

"Did I do something wrong?" Miles asks.

"Yes, many things," I laugh.

"So is that why you were out to KILL me?" Miles exclaims, referring to the exhilarating pillow fight that has made my adrenaline sky rocket out of proportion.

"Yep," I smirk, "Also WERE out to kill you? I think I made it clear that that will never be past tense," I remarked, giving him an evil, menacing look.

"Ahuh, so I should watch my back," He says, "Noted."

"Mhm, you never know when a pillow will come out of nowhere and..."I grab a pillow and push it onto his face annoyingly. He groans and grabs the pillow, throwing it off the bed and sitting up at the same time, his legs slightly parted in a kneeling position facing me, I feel heat rushing to my face. Damn ok Miles...ok. He glares at the pillow that is lying innocently on the floor before looking at me. He raises his eyebrows when he sees how flustered I am, I try to avoid looking at him. His body language is super hot and intimidating right now. He tilts his head to the side and leans forward using his forearms to crawl up to me. My eyes widen as I make humiliatingly deep eye contact with him. I am lying on one shoulder but as soon as Miles starts crawling over, both of my shoulders and back are pressed down onto the bed. He promptly props himself up on top of me, I am a mess of nervous giggles. It's suddenly really hot in here, why is it so damn hot, why is he so damn hot. His forearms are now resting at either side of my face.

"Hi," He says. Kiss me.

"Hi," I respond, looking into his suddenly lustful eyes. He has looked at me like this before, when we weren't...close, is this fake? Is he just manipulating me or something? Or did he feel this way for me then as well?

His lips part ever so slightly as he gets close to me and softly presses his lips to mine. Shortly after, it starts getting heated, our bodies forcefully press against each other, our legs tangled, hands in each other's hair. I shiver slightly as Miles' hands travel down my body from my waist to my thighs. He pulls away for air whilst still sitting on top of me. I pull him back down quickly by his shirt and kiss his slender neck, my lips trailing down starting from under his ear to his collarbone. Both of my hands tightly hold the fabric of his shirt where his chest is, I yank him forwards and then to my left as I use my hands to pin him down, quickly straddling him, my knees and thighs pressed strongly into his sides. His freckled cheeks are bright pink as he looks up at me, out of breath, first two buttons on his shirt undone. I smirk down at him.

"Issy," Miles whispers quietly, quickly looking towards the door. Oh shit, footsteps.

Someone knocks on the door firmly.

"Miles?" Miss Grose calls from outside.

"Yes Miss Grose?" Miles shouts back waiting for her to ask him something or worse, come in. I quietly get off of him. He sits up and buttons up his shirt. Why is he wearing a shirt? I mean it's a casual one not a dressy one but I'm honestly not used to it, I mean apart from school and stuff.

"I have some laundry for you dear, can I open the door?" She asks.

"Yeah," Miles says as the old woman opens the door and steps in with a small white basket of freshly washed clothes. She smiles at Miles before giving me a curt nod and putting away his clothes, her back is now too us.