Chapter 19 🙃

Most of the people after me drink instead of doing the dare but a couple like Mal and Carter actually do them.

"Miles I dare you to kiss the girl you dislike the most in this room, be honest," Mal says. Wait but...no no no, he hates me. Oh god! I am leaning against a wall and Amara is next to me, she looks at me with anticipation because she knows what's about to happen, everyone knows we dislike each other, we always have (well that's what they think.) Miles walks up to me, we are extremely close but our bodies aren't touching.

"Miles just drink the vodka," I whisper.

"Why should I?" He smirks. He leans in to kiss me.

"What the fuck are you doing," I whisper harshly.

"Kissing someone I hate," Miles says slyly.

"Don't you dare," I say, my hands up to his chest in an effort to push him away. He grabs my face with his hands and kisses me. I want to kiss him back so badly but something stops me, Amara is here, everyone is watching, I have too much pride, I guess there's a lot of things stopping me. He walks away and glares at me from the other side of the room, I do the same. All of his friends cheer and one whistles at him loudly. He leans against a wall with his hands in his pockets, shirt still a bit see through and unbuttoned...but who's looking? Certainly not me. My friends all flock to me seconds later.

"Omg you just kissed MILES," Amara said, laughing.

"Is he a good kisser?" Mal asks, I am slightly mad at her for putting me through that but I answer her question begrudgingly.

"It was ok," I sigh, crossing my arms.

"Good to know he hates you too I guess," Marnie says, Rosie following close behind her, both looking a lot less moody than usual.

"You ok?" Allegra asks me quietly when everyone calms down and walks off.

"Yeah, thank you. Also thanks for rescuing me from Mattheo before," I smile at her.

"My pleasure," She laughs.

"Ok next game, spin the bottle but with a twist. If the bottle lands on you you have to go into Diego's wardrobe with that person for seven minutes," Laura says, taking over for Brittany who somehow got incredibly drunk from the cup of vodka she took a sip of before.

"So like seven minutes in heaven plus spin the bottle," Carter asks.

"Yes," Laura says as if he was stating the obvious, which he was.

"Get into a circle, it doesn't have to be in a particular pattern," Laura says. Everyone starts moving into a circle. Amara sits next to me and Allegra sits next to Amara. Miles quickly sits on the other side of me much to my surprise, did kissing me make him like me all over again or something?

"What?" He says innocently when he sees me looking at him with suspicion.

"If I sit next to you there is a less likely chance of it landing on me when you spin it," Miles says when I don't reply to him.

"Yeah ok, we both know you want to be stuck in there with me," I smirk at him before turning my attention to the middle. He starts denying it immediately but I just elbow him in the ribs and tell him to shut up without even glancing at him.

Amara spins the bottle first and it lands on Carter, no, OMG it lands on Diego. I'm so happy for her. They quickly get up and enter the wardrobe which we shut behind them. I sit there awkwardly for a while, worried that I am going to land it on someone I hate. What If I get stuck in there with an ex or WORSE Mattheo. Miles has walked off to talk to his friends Jack and Daniel and Allegra has moved to sit next to me.