Chapter 1-Hogsmeade

"Hey Regulus!" I turned to see Nora jogging over to me.

"Yeah?"

"Can I get your opinion on something?"

"Sure, what is it?

"My friend is trying to decide what to wear to hogsmeade this weekend and she can't decide between two outfits."

"Why are you coming to me for advice on clothes?"

"Because you're a Black and have good style."

"Why don't you ask Sirius? He's probably better with clothes than I am."

"Because he's annoying. I'll show you two pictures and you can tell me which is better."

"Okay I guess."

"There's this one." Nora held up a picture of Marisa in a light blue dress. It was just above her knees. She had white converse on which only made the outfit so much better. She was beautiful.

"And this one." She held up another picture. This time Marisa was wearing a black dress that had white spots on it giving the effect of stars. She wore a green jacket and some green converse.

She looked amazing in both outfits, but he could see her eyes shining in the black dress. The way they could tell a story of how much she loved that dress.

"The second one."

"Why though?"

"The green matches her eyes and brightens her smile. Her blonde hair stands out and is even brighter. The way her eyes shine while she's wearing that one shows how much she loves it. Besides, she's beautiful in both, but she seems to favor that one."

"You put a lot of thought into this." She smirked as she put the photos away.

"You asked for my help. I answered honestly."

"You sure there's not another reason?"

"Yes."

~time skip~

I walked through the town of Hogsmeade with my friends by my side. We walked into the three broomsticks and everyone else scrambled out. I sighed and sat down.

"Kinda nice having the place to ourselves." Barty said, trying to look on the bright side.

"You four out! You're scaring my customers!" Madam Rosmerta shrieked.

I stood up and stormed out. I hate this. Just because we're Slytherin doesn't mean we're evil.

"Hey Reg, wait up." I slowed down so my friends could catch up.

"Sorry we dragged you into this Dora." I mumbled feeling bad that she is seen as weird for hanging out with us.

"It doesn't matter anyways. The rest of the people are always surrounded by nargles."

"Nargles?" Evan asked.

"Yes."

"Okay." He laughed.

"Let's just head back to Hogwarts." I suggested.

"No, If they're going to be afraid of us anyways then let's have some fun." Barty smiled evilly.

"Like what?" Evan asked.

"Let's pull a prank. We'll need help." Barty had an evil glint in his eye.

"From who?"

"We just need someone to distract everyone else, and I know someone perfect for that." He pointed behind me. I turned to see a certain green eyed blonde laughing.

"No way." I am not getting her involved.

"It's the perfect plan." He argued. "During dinner tomorrow. She can distract everyone during the feast while we sneak down to Slughorn's class, get the polyjuice potion that we made last class, we'll then go to the kitchens and slip it into the pumpkin juice."

"No way that's genius. It's perfect." Evan smiled.

"This sounds like something my brother and his friends would do."

"It's better! They would be so impressed. Maybe you can get your brother to be impressed." My heart stung, they know me too well.

"Fine, we can do it."

"Yes! Now go ask her for help." Barty pushed me towards her.

"What?! No way! You ask her!" I hissed.

"Go ask her." He pushed me harder causing me to go crashing to the ground right in front of her. I turned and glared at him, making sure he knew he was so dead.

"Are you okay?" Her sweet voice asked.

"Y-yeah i'm fine." I stood quickly.

"I'll see you in a bit, ok Marisa?" Nora walked away with a smirk.

"You're Sirius' brother right?"

"Yeah that's me."

"You're not as idiotic as him are you?" I smiled big.

"Not at all. You know most people like my brother."

"If they knew him like I do they wouldn't."

"How well do you know him?"

"Well enough to know he needs to get over himself. You know he was upset about what you said the other night."

"I don't care. He deserves it. Maybe he shouldn't lie."

"Sirius is my friend. He is a lot of things but a liar isn't one of them."

"You don't know as much as you think you do."

"Maybe you should try talking to him. He cares about you and he misses you." I snort and quickly cover my mouth. She smiled for the first time since our conversation had shifted to arguing.

"As if."

"Talk to him."

"I'll talk to him if you help me with something."

"Oh yeah what?"

"Tomorrow at dinner, just keep everyone distracted while me and my friends sneak away."

"Where are you going?" She sounded suspicious.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about it." I started to walk back towards my friends. "Nice outfit by the way."

"I never said I would do it!" She called after me.

"Thanks for the help!" I called back. I heard her laugh and could practically see her shaking her head.

"I don't know if she'll for sure help but hopefully."

"She will." Barty assured.

"How do you know?"

"The way she smiled at you."

"She's a hufflepuff. They're nice to everyone."

"Don't underestimate Hufflepuffs. I once saw one of them hex Snape and he could barely be recognized for a week." Evan said, looking grim.

"They also hexed Evan once." Pandora added.

"They didn't need to know that!" They all laughed.