Chapter 7-Stay away death eater

I started distancing myself from the others. I had to make it easier for them when I left. I was more alone than ever before. Barty and I still didn't talk. Evan hangs around Barty and so does Pandora.

I was sitting in the great hall staring at my breakfast. Today was the day. My parents will take me away and I'll forever be trapped. I heard glass shatter and looked up. Bellatrix was laughing like a maniac. She smiled at me and I heard the great hall doors open. I turned to see my mother with my bags. I swallowed and stood up. All eyes turned to me. I tried not to look towards Marisa or my brother. I walked out of the great hall and followed my mother.

My mother took me to a mansion. We walked into a room and I saw him. Voldemort. My mother left.

"Regulus Black. Welcome." I looked around the room to see many familiar faces. They were all Purebloods.

"I've come to join you." My voice sounded stronger than I felt.

"Wonderful. I hope to see some of your friends here as well."

"I believe they will be here."

"Well, come on over and I can mark you." I walked over to him and he stuck his wand to my left forearm. He mumbled something under his breath and a snake coming out of a skull appeared. He explained how the mark would work.

"You may go. I'll call you when needed."

"Yes my lord." I went home and straight to my room.

I didn't leave my room for 3 days straight. When I did I found my mother in the kitchen.

"I've decided you can return to school." She said without turning around.

"Why?"

"Because you've learned. You're one of them. You just have to stay away from those mudbloods and blood traitors."

"Fine." I felt my mark burn and knew he was calling me. "I have to go. He's calling."

I apparated to him. There were chairs around a table.

"Regulus, your seat is to my right." I took my seat and waited.

Many others joined us. Severus Snape, Lucius Malfoy, and my cousin Bellatrix were among them.

"We have three more here to take the mark and then we will begin our meeting." Voldemort said.

There was a knock on the door and then three people came in. Evan, Barty, and Peter Pettigrew. That last one was a surprise to me. I made eye contact with Barty. We both stared for a bit and then looked away. They took the mark and then sat.

"Our goal is to teach the world what is right. We want to kill all muggles and mudbloods. You guys are free to destroy whatever you want. The world can't stop you. Kill the muggles."

Everyone began laughing. What was the point of this stupid meeting? He just told us we can kill.

~time skip~

I went back to hogwarts. Barty and I are friends again. We decided that we would just work together. Marisa and her friends had tried asking me why I had left, but I just ignored them. I walked around the same way I did before them. I walked around as if I owned the world. Everyone else was below me. They had to believe that's what I thought.

"What is wrong with you?" Marisa asked.

"You want to know what's wrong with me?" I have to make her hate me. She needs to be safe, and that means as far away from me as possible. "What's wrong with me? You should know how foolish you are. I hated every second around you and your stupid friends. I won the bet at least. What's wrong with me? Everything." She looked so heartbroken. Tears began running down her face.

"I don't know what we ever did to you, but don't come around anymore." She ran away.

"It had to be done." Evan said to me.

"Shut up." I walked to the great hall and walked past her.

I have to pretend that I'm happy or she won't be convinced.

"You should've seen her face." Barty and I began laughing.

Nora stood in front of me and I smiled bigger.

"What's wrong? Can't stomach that I'm like your brother?" I hate this. Why can't I just live a normal life?

Nora punched me in the face. Yeah I deserve that.

"You filthy blood traitor." Evan sneered and we all walked away.

We sat at our table and dropped our happy facade.

"Anyone else absolutely hate this?" I asked.

"We all do." Barty mumbled.

"Hey guys!" Pandora said cheerfully.

"Dora!" I stood up and hugged her. The others followed suit.

"How are you guys?" She sat down and for the first time in a while it didn't feel as if someone was suffocating me.

"Better than before." Barty smiled

"How is it that you make everything better?" Evan asked.

"I can keep you distracted from those." She pointed at our left arms and we all swallowed.

"How'd you know?"

"You really thought you could hide it? You guys are like my brothers."

"We're one odd family." I laughed.

"As long as we're all together then everything will be fine."