Chapter 20-bye bye dumblydore

The next weeks of my life were horrible. I missed Marisa terribly and hated being around the death eaters. The dark lord usually kept me by his side. The story was all over the daily profit. The headline read 'Regulus Black come back from the dead to kill brother.'

"Regulus." I looked up and my eyes met Voldemorts. "Dumbledore will be dead tonight, if not I have been betrayed and you will have to kill him instead."

"Of course."

"As soon as Dumbledore is out of the way, I can kill the boy."

"You've tried before, what makes you say you won't die." Instead of the anger that I had expected he was met with amusement.

"I cannot die. It is not possible."

"Right, because of your one Horcrux. The locket."

"Not just the locket. I have six Horcruxes. Although one was destroyed."

"Six?" There's no way. I thought.

"Yes. I'm trusting you with this information. You have always admired me."

"I have." I lied.

There was a knock on the door and it opened. Barty walked in followed by Bellatrix.

"We are ready to leave." Bellatrix declared.

"Excellent. I'd like Regulus to go as well." Bellatrix lost her smile and pouted.

"I can do it! I don't need my cousin there."

"Bella, you aren't thinking straight. Your husband just died." I said and Bellatrix snarled.

"Who cares? It was an arranged marriage."

"Now Bella, I won't be questioned."

"I'll go get ready." I left the room and quickly aparated just outside of hogsmeade. I ran straight into Dumbledore and Harry.

"You." Harry pulled out his wand and pointed it straight at me.

"Harry, lower your wand." Dumbledore said calmly.

"But sir, he's a death eater and he killed Sirius."

"Let's hear what he has to say."

"Harry doesn't need to know, it doesn't concern him."

"Yes it does."

"I'm not letting him get involved. He's just a kid." I yelled.

"As were you when you first started."

"And I nearly died! You can't just go around using people."

"It's better than murder." Harry said.

"Harry." Dumbledore warned.

"I won't give you the information you want. I'm not going to just allow Harry to be put in danger."

"Don't act like you care!" Harry shouted. "I will always be in danger. Until Voldemort is dead."

"He can't die. Not unless they are all destroyed."

"I've already destroyed two and we're going to go find another one. How many more could there be?" Dumbledore asked.

"There's six overall. You better leave him out of this."

"I'm afraid I can't. There's seven." I looked confused and Dumbledore nodded towards Harry.

"You mean, no. He can't be."

"Oh but he is."

"I have to leave."

I landed in Malfoy manor and found the others. Greyback, Bellatrix, and two others I didn't care to get to know.

"Finally. Let's go." Bellatrix whined.

"I want Regulus to reveal himself first." Voldemort said. "I want Dumbledore to be reminded that he couldn't save him. Oh he tried so hard, but failed."

When we got to Hogwarts we made our way up to the astronomy tower. I could hear voices.

"I have to kill you!" Draco's shaky voice cried.

"Draco." I walked out and wrapped an arm around the boy. I pulled him against my side and felt him relax.

"Regulus."

"Dumbledore." I nodded.

"Funny thing about dragging kids into this." Anger boiled through my veins when Dumbledore said that.

"You know very well that I have nothing to do with this."

"You could've convinced Voldemort to have someone else do it."

"Your one to talk."

"Let's just get this over with!" Bellatrix whined.

"Bellatrix, so nice to see you."

"Cut the chit chat. Come on Draco. The dark lord would be so proud." Bellatrix whispered in his ear.

Draco raised his wand shakily.

"Draco." Snape walked out of the shadows.

So he's going to reveal that he's betraying Voldemort.

"Severus. Severus please." Dumbledore begged at the sight of Snape's wand.

"Avada Kedavra." Light shot into Dumbledore, and as if in slow motion he fell from the astronomy tower.

I stared at Snape shocked. He was a traitor against the Order.

"Let's go." Bellatrix began running through the halls, breaking windows.

We got to Hagrid's and I heard yelling from behind me. I turned to see Harry and McGonnagal. McGonnagal got hit by four stunning spells before she couldn't fight anymore.

"Fight back! Fight back, you coward!" Harry yelled as he shot spells at Snape.

"How dare you use my own spells against me Potter?" Snape asked and Harry looked shocked. "That's right, I'm the half-blood prince."

"Come along Snape." I said.

We arrived at Malfoy Manor and I smiled to Voldemort.

"He's dead."

"Perfect. Now we can take the government. Regulus will kill Scrimgoure in a few weeks. Find a way." I nodded my head and went to my room.