Chapter 2-pranks and uselessness

I sat waiting, hoping she would distract everyone. Dumbledore was just about to start his speech when she stood up.

"Professor Dumbledore." Everyone turned their attention to her and she smiled. "I was wondering if you knew how to spell Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?"

"I could give it a whirl. S U P E..." I silently laughed as we snuck out.

We raced down the halls laughing. We made it into the potions classroom and grabbed the two cauldrons of polyjuice potion. I tickled the pear and we entered the kitchen. The house elves wouldn't let us near the food so we had to figure something else.

"Kreacher?" He appeared in front of me and I smiled.

"Yes master Regulus?"

"Could you help us? We need this dumped into the pumpkin juice."

"Of course." Kreacher snapped and the two cauldrons emptied. "They are mixed together. Is there anything else kreacher can do for you?"

"Can you get some of Dumbledore's hair and put it in each of them?" Kreacher disappeared and reappeared a second later.

"It is done."

"Thank you Kreacher. You may go now." He disappeared again and we all snuck back into the great hall.

"No no that doesn't sound right, i think it would be X and then a P" McGonnagal had her head on the table as if she was done with life.

"Thanks anyways professor, I can ask someone else." Marisa sat down and sent a questioning look to me. I sent her a thumbs up and winked.

"Why don't we start the feast?" Dumbledore summoned the food and everyone instantly began eating.

The chaos began when a few Hufflepuffs started changing into Dumbledore. Soon enough the entire great hall was filled with Dumbledors. The four of us drank ours quickly so as to not be caught.

Someone, who I'm assuming is either James or Sirius jumped up onto Gryffindor table.

"Whoever did this needs to join the Marauders right now! This is the best thing ever!" I smiled at the thought of my brother actually wanting me to be around him.

Everyone was laughing and screaming random things. The Dumbledores at the staff table looked ready to cry, except one who looked delighted.

~time skip~

I was headed to defense against the dark arts when I heard someone call my name. I turned to see the very girl that is always on my mind these days.

"So that's why you wanted me to distract everyone?"

"Yeah, sorry. I didn't mean to get you roped into our pranks. It was Barty's idea."

"It was epic. Everyone is still talking about it. James and Sirius are totally jealous that they didn't come up with the idea." She had the biggest smile and I couldn't help but smile back.

"Want me to walk you to class?" I asked without thinking.

"Wouldn't that ruin your image?"

"Who cares?"

"Alright."

We began walking to her class together.

"Marisa!" Someone pulled her away from me and whispered. "You can't hang out with him."

"Why not?"

"Because he's slytherin." I clenched my jaw.

"So is Nora, I'm always with her."

"Nora is different. She's good."

"Regulus can be good."

"Have you met his family? He's just like them, and they're all evil."

"Not Sirius."

"Sirius is Gryffindor." They dragged her away leaving me alone in the hall.

See, nobody will ever see you different. You're honestly useless, why do you even bother trying?

I walked to class trying to keep away the negative thoughts. 

Regulus x Marissa(OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें