Chapter 4-Christmas

"Hi Emily dear, are these your friends?" Mrs. Potter asked.

"Yup, also Regulus was wondering if he could stay with us."

"Of course the more the merrier. You're Sirius' brother right? He's told me so much about you."

"He has?" Why would he talk about me?

"Hey mum!" James came zooming over and hugged his mum.

"Hey mum!" Sirius came over also and hugged her tightly. I wish I could have someone who wanted to hug me. "Reg, what are you doing here?"

"I invited him. I hope that's okay." Emily said.

"Yeah that's great!" Sirius pulled me into a hug and I was even more shocked. "I've been meaning to ask if you wanted to live with us. I'm sorry I didn't take you when I left."

"I can't. I'm not as brave as you. I'll never be able to escape."

"We'll help you, please." He really wants me to.

"We can try."

~time skip~

As soon as we got to the potter's manor then everyone was talking about making me my very own room. They wanted to decorate it. Everyone went into a room and they decided I could live there.

"Let's get this place clean."

"Okay! We need James and Sirius to get anything they can find that would be good for decoration. Julian and I will find bedding to match. Emily, you'll help Mrs Potter with dinner. Marisa and Regulus can get the room cleaned up." Nora began bossing everyone around.

"What? Why can't I help Mrs Potter with dinner instead?" Marisa complained. I knew I would never have a chance with her and yet it still hurt.

"It's fine, I can clean alone." I sent a small smile at Marisa.

"No you can't clean alone, I can help!" She began cleaning up.

We cleaned in silence for a while. I shook all of the dust off of my rag when Marisa gasped.

"You just got dust all over me!" I smiled.

"You're fine." She flicked her rag at me and I gasped. "Oh it's on!"

"No!"

I swiped my rag across an old dresser and flicked it at her. Eventually we were just chasing each other around the room. I wrapped my arms around her and spun her around.

"Got you!" I exclaimed.

"Regulus. Let gooooo." She whined.

"You got my perfect hair dirty, this is less than you deserve."

"You sound like Sirius again."

"Don't compare me to him, I'm way better looking than him."

She mumbled something that I couldn't make out.

"What?"

"Nothing"

"Fine since you won't tell me you can have more dust." I flicked some at her.

"Noooo." She slipped out of my arms and ran.

After we were both exhausted from our war we decided to head downstairs.

"Is James a footrest?" Marisa asked as she spotted everyone with their feet on James' lap. She sat on the couch next to Emily.

"Yes." Emily declared.

"No." James said grumpily trying to push the feet off.

"Well in that case I'll just..." Marisa stuck her feet on top of the pile.