Chapter 19- traitor

"Don't be a fool! I won't do this just for your stupid plan." I yelled at Dumbledore.

"I don't wish for you to kill your brother."

"We could always fake my death." Sirius chimed in.

"And how would we do that?" I asked frustrated.

"We'll make a big show of us fighting and then boom you kill me."

"How are you going to just pretend to be dead."

"I'll disappear. You'll have to use a trick that the rat used. You make an explosion, I'll leave some kind of signal that it was me and disappear."

"Okay, we can try it at diagon alley."

"Perfect."

"Excellent plan. This means that Regulus will be seen as evil until you reveal yourself."

"I'm fine with it." I said.

~time skip~

Me and Marisa snuck up to the roof with a picnic basket. We spread out a blanket and laid side by side staring at the stars.

"Which constellation is yours?" Marisa asked.

"That one just over there." I pointed at the sky and smiled.

"What about Sirius?"

"That one. And that one is Andromeda's, Narcissa's, and that's Bellatrix's" I pointed at each constellation.

"Yours is my favorite." Marisa said and scooted so that our heads were touching.

"They are beautiful." I said with a smile.

"But you know what's more beautiful?" She asked me.

"You." She said and I laughed and pulled her into my arms.

"You. You outshine all of the stars. You're smile brightens the room and your voice is so sweet that I get butterflies just hearing it."

"You do not."

"I do." I leaned over her and pecked her lips. "I don't deserve you. Your so amazing and perfect."

"You're far better. At least you don't cry."

"I don't though."

"I've never seen you cry."

"I haven't cried since I was sixteen."

"Why did you cry?"

"Because I lost you. After you found out about me then you hated me. I cried."

"I never hated you and I could never." I had my doubts but kept them to myself.

"I'd do anything for you. I just want you to be safe and happy. I don't ever want to lose you." I felt a lump in my throat but fought it away.

"You'll never lose me. I'll forever be yours."

"Can we make a promise?"

"What promise?" Marisa asked curious.

"If we both make it out of this war alive, will you marry me?" Marisa stared shocked. "I know that we only just confessed but I don't want to live a single day without you."

"Yes. I'll marry you when we both make it out alive." I smiled huge and hugged her.

"I love you so much. My heart is fully yours."

"I love you too."

The two of us fell into a peaceful sleep wrapped in each others arms.

~time skip~