Chapter 10- Buckbeak

I have become an animagus. I'm currently living in Hagrid's Hut as Buckbeak the Hippogriff. Nobody other than Dumbledore knows that I'm the hippogriff.

Hagrid led me to a clearing full of students.

"Hagrid, what is that?" A girl with bushy brown hair asked.

"A Hippogriff. Now who wants to pet him?" Everyone backed away except James' son. "Great Harry, come on up."

Harry slowly walked forward looking terrified. He bowed down. He stepped on a twig and froze.

"Don't move Harry."

What in the world was I supposed to do? What was it we learned about Hippogriffs? If they bow. I bowed down and he pet me.

"How would you like to ride him?" Hagrid stuck Harry on my back.

I took off into the air and flew around. Harry began laughing. I went close to the water and let it spray us both a bit.

After flying around for a bit I landed and Harry climbed off.

"Yeah, you're not scary at all, are you, you great ugly brute." A blonde strode up to me.

He needs to learn a lesson. I reared up onto my hind legs and barely scratched his arm. He dropped to the floor and I rolled my eyes.

"It's killed Meh. It's killed Meh!" He cried out. I rolled my eyes again.

~time skip~

"Poor Buckbeak. He probably doesn't understand what's going to be happening to him." One of Harry's friends was saying.

Of course I understand. They want to kill me.

"I feel worse for Hagrid," Harry's other friend said.

The three of them walked inside. After a while Dumbledore and some other people went inside. I waited patiently.

"Psst, Buckbeak." I turned to see Harry and the girl.

Harry grabbed my chain and tried to pull me with him.

"Buckbeak! We have to go!" The girl said.

I sat still. I don't want to go with them.

"Buckbeak, we need to save Sirius." I jumped up ready to go. Sirius is in danger.

"Sure he goes for you." The girl said to Harry.

They led me through the forest. They left me for a bit while they went to find something. I broke free and followed after them. I heard a howl and followed the sound. I spotted a werewolf trying to attack Harry. I scared it away and followed closely behind Harry the rest of the time.

Him and the girl climbed on my back after they scared away the dementors. We flew to a tower and they broke the gate. Sirius stepped out and smiled at them. I laughed, but it sounded like I was huffing. He looks horrible. I held my head higher and had some kind of smirk on my face.

"Why do I feel like that ugly thing is making fun of me?" Sirius asked. I pushed him with my head and he laughed.

"He must like you. Last time someone insulted him he kicked them." Harry smiled.

Sirius gave Harry some small speech and then climbed on my back. I took off. We flew for hours. We landed in some forest and I laid down.

"Sorry, that must be tiring for you." Sirius mumbled.

He sat and leaned against me. We slept like that for the night. The next morning we went to a tropical island. We spent a week there. After Sirius got a letter from Harry about some tournament then we went to a cave somewhere near Hogsmeade.

Harry and his friends came and visited us.