I. Lives Change After Such Accident

[A/N] - Pic is an idea of what Angelina looks like in Ghost form

Angelina's picture is on the cover to get an idea (if you want) while her ghost self is like Danny but reversed in colour.

Give it a chance and do not forget to let me know in the comments about the chapters, grammar, ideas etc. You know the drill.

Shout out to 8rayne8, who is a fellow phantom fellow and requested me to bring my story from the other sites to Wattpad. So, this is for you, my friend. I hope you like it and I cannot wait to hear your opinion <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fenton Works

Maddie was in the kitchen with her two children but was busy adding the final touches using a blowtorch on a new invention. Jazz glanced up from a book to look at her mom with annoyance before going back to reading, not wanting to even bother.

Lina was eating some bread with butter and marmalade while Danny was eating cereal when his hand suddenly disappeared. His spoon dropped through his intangible hand as he attempted to take a bite of cereal. A gasp escaped his lips as he looked at his missing hand.

Realizing what happened, he started to freak out. Lina, who snapped from her shock, grabbed his hand and placed it under the table before anyone could see it.

"Okay, two more days, and it's done!" Maddie said as she turned off the torch just in time for her husband to walk in and stand behind her.

"What did you say?" he asked while holding the invention. "It's done? The Fenton Finder is done! This baby uses satellites to lead you right to the ghosts"

Lina choked on her bite and started to couch as Danny rubbed her back to help her swallow.

"It uses what to track what?" he asked, panic rising slowly.

"Welcome to the Fenton Finder. A ghost is near. Walk forward" the machine said in a woman's voice.

Danny stood up and started to walk away from the invention, Lina being dragged by his hand which was now holding her wrist while their parents moved closer towards them, the invention beeping louder and faster the closer they got.

Danny is backed into a wall and Lina immediately jumps in front of him and blocks his view from his parents.

"Ghost located. Thank you for using the Fenton Finder" the machine said as it was held right in front of Lina.

"What? Oh, that can't be right" Jack said in suspicion.

"Well, Mrs Fenton did say that it needed two more days to be complete," Lina said as her brain found the perfect way out of this situation.

Danny was thankful she was in front of him, not only for her quick thinking but also because he lost control of his powers and his whole body turned invisible. He looked down at himself, terrified, and quickly manages to return to normal. He then looked in defeat, something his sister noticed.