XXIII. The Enemy of my Enemy, is my Friend

Once Danny had explained the plan, he looked at everyone who nodded; understanding the assignment.

"This won't work" Lina suddenly said, arms folded in front of her chest.

She understood the logic behind it but she did not truly feel that it was complete. There were simply too many plotholes in it that were a risk and could end up with their plan failing...and failing badly.

"Angel, I know you want to take my place. But it's better if I do this. Plus, you got harmed enough by Walker on my behalf" Danny said.

The female halfa shook her head slightly, understanding why Danny was so protective of her all of a sudden but once again; he failed to see the full picture. "One, I am fine." she started, lifting one digit and then adding a second one. "Two, I do not mean that. Walker will be watching. If you only end up in a fight and I am nowhere nearby, he will suspect something"

"The girl is right," Technus said, standing by her right, clearly being the only one along with her that thought this plan as thoroughly as he could. "Those two are always together"

Skulker simply grinned, cracking his neck, not minding that idea. "Then, we will simply give them a beating; together"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It did not take long for the plan to take an effect. A fight had taken place, drawing the attention of a lot of the prisoners, who chanted with their arms raised.

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Punches could be heard before Danny screamed, all while being flagged out of the crowd. He slid on a table through many trays that still had gelatinous tan food on them and a glass of green liquid. He kept going, flying toward the pot, colliding with it, while the force of the attack made the pot get turned over and the green liquid to be smothered him.

Skulker was seen walking towards him with a satisfied smirk before he was tackled by Lina, who had come from the side. During the flight, she had enough momentum to send Skulker flying to the side, giving a toast of his own medicine. Of course, she felt it too for her body was still sore and complaining from the sudden hit with the metallic exoskeleton of the hunter.

Ghost Police came right through the doors, separating the crowd and keeping back Lina and Skulker as they were busy glaring at one another and struggling against the captors; who threatened to zap them if they continued.

One ghost police headed towards Danny, whose aura was changing from green to white and back to green. When he noticed them, he tried to stand up and grabbed his leg. "Ohhh... My ghost leg!"

"Another one for the infirmary." The guard said, clearly not seeing anything new in that chaotic prison.

Before he could do anything, Danny charged and delivered a very good punch. He sent the ghost flying and at the same time, managed to grab the green stick from him. Without a second thought, he tossed it to the side where Skulker grabbed it mid-air.

"Attack!" the hunter ordered as the crowd around them went into mayhem.

All the prisoners raged, attacking any Ghost Police that entered the cafeteria. Our heroes worked with their enemies to ensure no ghost police escaped.

Two guards appeared and grabbed Technus from both sides. However, he simply lifted his robot body and trusted them off, making them crash into the counter. Desiree floated up from behind, grabbed two buckets that were on the counter, and slammed them over the guard's heads in green liquid.

She smiled in satisfaction and started to fly away when a guard had his stick ready and aimed at her. However, Lina came fast and delivered a kick at the guard's arm, making the stick aim upwards and the laser miss. Then, she flew up and let her knee hit the guard under the chin, sending him flying to the nearest wall.