V. Meat-Monster VS Halfa-Kids, part 2

The two siblings floated in front of the meat-covered Lunch Lady, Danny looking alarmed. The last time they fought her, they barely made it out alive and they ended up passing out soon after. Needless to say, he did not feel confident in this battle but if they did not do something about it, who else would?

The ghost yelled ferociously before attempting to punch them, however, they avoided it by flying in the opposite direction and getting out of the way.

The ghost then tried slapping Lina with the other hand, but she dodged again. She then tried an uppercut,  which she also dodged. Danny grabbed the chance that the ghost was occupied with his sister and kicked the lunch lady hard enough to knock her over.

Sam and Tucker smiled as they watched everything.

"They are getting better" Tucker stated with a smile.

As if he had jinxed it, the meat monster recovered and punched Danny before he could dodge it. He was sent flying to one side, causing Lina's anger to skyrocket. With her eyes glowing a dangerous red, she charged at the ghost and punched her in the face.

It caused the monster to lose its balance a little but it quickly recovered and backslapped her, sending her to a tree. The impact made her wince but she quickly focused, waning to recover in time for she knew the monster would not give her any chances.

"I sure hope they can take a punch!" Sam said, worry growing inside her as she held Tucker's hand, not liking seeing her friends getting beaten up.

Lina shook her head as her vision cleared, only to see the meat monster was aiming a punch at her. She quickly turned intangible and let the monster hit the tree behind her, breaking it in two.

That was close, she thought as she started to fly around the ghost, avoiding claws and punches as well as she could, all while wondering where Danny was.

As if he had heard her, he made his appearance.

"Incoming!" Danny shouted as he came from the sky like a rocket, fist raised.

Lina wasted no time to turn intangible and he passed right through her before slamming into the ghost, sending meat flying everywhere. The female landed and quickly pulled out of a crater the weakened Danny, who was suffering recoil from his careless and yet quite effective attack.

"Oh, dear! What a mess! Are you okay?" the lunch lady asked him as she approached the duo.

Danny finally out of the crater, rubbed his left arm a bit. "Yeah. I think so"

The ghost had a small smile on her face but suddenly reverted to evil-lunch-lady mode. "TOUGH! BECAUSE YOU BEING OKAY IS NOT PART OF MY BALANCED DIET OF DOOM!" she shouted and Lina flinched at the tone.

Meat suddenly poured out of the crater forming five small piles in front of them, which turned into little meat monsters. Our heroes tried to fly away but the meat monsters jumped after them. Leaving them with no choice, they pressed their backs against one another to keep each other covered.

They looked at one another, years of being close like real siblings had helped them share a basic level o understanding without the need for many words; if any in that case. With a simple nod of their heads, both knew what to do.

Lian grabbed his left arm and started to spin. At the same time, Danny had lifted his left leg and was using his heel to slice through all of the monsters. When he was done, he was let down in victory, which was held sort as the meat monsters formed themselves again.

"Wasn't expecting that. *Suddenly turns human again* Or that"

"Damn it!" Lina cursed as she looked around her, trying to find an opening or something that would help her.