XII. Ghost-Kids vs Skulker, Round 2

The very next day, Skulker made an appearance, but the PDA had saved the two halfa before he could harm or capture them. Now, our four heroes were walking up the steps of Casper High. 

However, they stopped mid-way and looked around.

"Any sign of him?" Danny asked.

"Nope," Tucker said and checked his new PDA. "He hasn't bothered you for...thirty-eight minutes. Maybe he's hunting somebody else now."

"I wish so" Lina commented, leaving a sigh of relief.

"How many of those things do you have?" Sam asked, lifting a dark eyebrow.

"Just two *turns to Danny* Good thing I beamed all your info in here and backed it up. Global thinking, Danny: the sign of a quality time manager" his PDA beeped and read 'GO TO CLASS!'. He then pushed Danny and Lian into the school. "Come on; you're late."

As they all entered the school, Skulker phased up out of the steps. "Soon, Ghost Kids. Soon"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few classes, another one came to an end. Leaving Mr Lancer's classroom, our heroes headed for their lockers which happened to be close proximately to one another. Danny went first, being the closest while avoiding the other students.

As he opened his locker, a series of glowing chains jumped out of it and wrapped around Danny's torso and arms."

"Danny!" Sam & Tucker shouted in worry as Lina's eyes glowed red and her ghost senses went off.

Skulker materialized out of a blue mist in front of Danny. "I have you now, child."

Charing like a bull, she used her human body to body slam the ghost hunter by the side. It made him take a few steps to the side but barely did any damage. Lina's shoulder and arm ached, but she stood protectively in front of Danny while glaring at him with her red ghost eyes.

"Fine then. You first" Skulker said as his wrist ecto-blaster was pointed at Lina. Danny was about to try and protect her when the PDA beeped. "Go to the newsstand and purchase a magazine with an article about purple-back gorillas?" Skulker's jetpack activated and he flew up, crashing through the school's ceiling.

The chains on Danny dissipated.

Tucker checked his PDA. "Hmm, I have the same thing on mine."

"I think we'll blow that one, off" Danny commented, and Lina gave a nod, rubbing the sore spot on her arm, making a mental note not to try that again while in human form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Following the incident, sometime later on. Our heroes sat on the football bleachers, enjoying their break or at least trying to. Danny was more paranoid while Lina looked tired. She bit her apple with boredom, leaning on one hand that was supported on her wrist.

"Danny, eat something," Sam said, offering some of her food.

"I can't eat now. He could be anywhere" the boy said.

"Well, starving ourselves won't help us with anything," Lina said, looking at the apple that had a single bit.

Tucker, on the other hand, kept eating without a care in the world. "Hey, this food was scheduled to be eaten."

He opened a carton of milk, and only two glowing blue orbs pops out of it and wrap themselves around Danny's and Lina's heads. Danny yelled from surprise while Lina started to struggle, trying to pull that thing off her; her apple had already fallen from her hand.