IV. Meat-Monster VS Halfa-Kids, part 1

Fenton Works

Jazz opened the front door, entering her house slowly. "Mom? Dad?" she called the two adults, puzzled by the silence that existed in the house.

She stepped into the room and the door suddenly slammed closed behind her. Two smoke bombs rolled in front of her covering everything with smoke.

"Now, Maddie! Hit her! I'm moving in! Get my back!" Jack shouted as he used the smoke as cover.

When the smoke cleared, it exposed an irritated Jazz with her arms crossed as her parents had latched themselves onto her legs, the Fenton Xtractor attached to her hair. Maddie and Jack let go of her legs as the teenager walked off, the Xtractor still on her hair.

"This is all going in the memoir," she said annoyed, once again victim of her parents' ghost obsession and malfunctioning machinery.

Maddie and Jack got up off the ground they were laying just as the front door opened to reveal Sam and Tucker carrying the still-unconscious Danny with a very tired Lina hot on their trails.

"Hey, Mr and Mrs Fenton! What a school day! Poor Danny nodded off. We figured we'd just carry him all the way home and tuck him into bed" Tucker said as they started carrying Danny upstairs. "Without any parental interaction whatsoever"

"Don't get up! We know where to go. Bye!" Sam added as the four pre-teens kept going.

"Hmm..." Jack exclaimed as he looked at Lina for a moment and then at the ceiling, clearly thinking something.

Maddie knowing her husband too well at this point, shook her head and placed her gloved hand on his shoulder. "Jack, Danny and Angelina are not ghosts," his wife told him.

"You're right. Jazz is" he said, not having ruled out that theory yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danny's Bedroom

Our heroes sat on chairs or the edge of the bed, watching the tired Danny sleeping peacefully on his bed. Lina had leaned and was resting her head on top of his desk, deep asleep.

Suddenly, Danny let out a yelp as he opened his eyes and also woke up Lina who looked around alarmed, thinking they were under attack.

"Ah! Aah! Wha? What's going on?" he asked confused as he noticed he was in his room and not in the school, the last thing he remembered being before passing out.

"You passed out. We took you home. You've been asleep for four days!" Tucker joked, keeping a full straight face that made the male half believe his every word.

"Four days?!" Danny repeated as he stood up quickly and alarmed, almost paling from the worry and the idea that he was out cold for so long.

Lina stood up, clearly not in the mood and slapped the back of Tucker's head before taking a seat on the bed next to her adopted brother.

"Ouch!" Tucker chuckled, rubbing the sore spot and still feeling proud of his joke. "Nah. It's only been a couple of hours"

Danny laid back down, still, a little shaken and Sam put her hands on her hips. "Knock it off, Tucker. This is the second time today your carelessness almost got him killed"

"Me? I almost got him killed. The only reason this happened is that you had to be unique. You had to take the meat away! *Sam crosses her arms and turns away from him. As he storms off* "And I'm going to get it back!"

"You want to change that menu back? *Goes over to the door to the bedroom* YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME TO DO IT!" Sam shouted angrily as she left and slammed the door closed.

The two siblings looked at each other, Lina the most worried. They had never seen the two of them argue at that point and truth to be told, both had every right to support their ideals. However, it was such strong beliefs and ideas that caused whole empires to fall.

"Oh well. I'm sure everything will be back to normal by tomorrow" Danny reassured her, seeing her worried expression, all while trying to reassure himself as well.

"I hope you are right" was all she could comment on, although deep down she did not feel like things would be good by the following morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Casper High

Just as she had feared, things did not become any better nor were forgotten. Instead, things seemed to have escalated to worse degrees than before.

"Or not. Maybe it'll be worse" Danny commented as Lina and he came to a halt by his side, not that far away from the main school entrance.

On one side, over a bunch of meat lovers, decked out in meat merchandise. On a stage, some girls were dancing in hot dog outfits. The girls danced offstage and Tucker appeared carrying a microphone in his hand.

"What do we want?" he asked the crowd.

"MEAT!"

"When do we want it?"

"NOW!"

They looked over at the other side of the protest, their eyes glaring daggers filled with hatred at their competitors.

On the other side, the vegetarian equivalent of the meat-protest-side was full of hippies, laid-back people, and goths. Sam was standing on top of a school bus yelling into a microphone while carrying a sign that read "NOW!"

"VEGGIES NOW! VEGGIES FOREVER! VEGGIES NOW! VEGGIES FOREVER!"

Sam and Tucker ended up standing on opposite sides of their friends, glaring at each.

"You guys put together two protests in one night?" Danny asked, looking at them impressed but also quite terrified at the sudden exposure of skills.

"Meat-eaters, Danny. Always ready to fight. And our high-protein diets give us the energy we need to do it quickly" Tucker explained.

"Ultra recyclo-vegetarians are always ready to protest. And because we don't have to waste time cooking our food, we can move even faster" Sam said right after.

"Don't you guys think this is a little extreme?" Lina asked.

"No choice. You're either with me!"

"Or you're against him!"

Sam and Tucker leaned over them as Danny backed off a little in fear, as Lina stood a little in front of him; her protective side getting the best of her.

"So whose side are you on?" they asked together the two siblings but before they could answer, a wind suddenly started blowing and the sky turned grey. Sam and Tucker's eyes widened, realizing what was going on. Cackling could be heard, as Danny and Lina's s ghost sense went off.

The crowd looked bewildered at the sudden spectacle and change of weather, still not familiar with the concept of ghosts.

A voice yelled angrily as the contents of a meat truck flew out in various directions. The meat swirled around and eventually forms a gigantic version of the meat monster the Lunch Lady Ghost was the previous day.

"It's lunchtime!" she announced, causing both groups of protesters to start running away while screaming in terror.

"Meat! Why have you betrayed me?!" Tucker asked, dramatically falling on his knees.

"Guys, time to make up. Now!" Dunny ordered, realizing that the two halfa had to act but they could not transform in front of so many people.

Sam and Tucker hugged the two siblings as they transformed beneath their cover. They broke their hug to reveal Danny & Lina Phantom, who flew towards the ghost and were ready for round 2.