XXIV. Revenge is a dish best served Cold

[A/N] – Muse Inspiration Alert! Here are 4 new chapters for you, my dear loyal readers! As you will notice, I skipped a few episodes. I did not find them that good for character development and the majority of them focused more on Danny. So, I decided to move to one of my favourite episodes. Mostly, because I had the greatest idea (a long time ago) to use this as a chance to make an extra chapter of mine.

This episode is the perfect foundation and reason for my idea to bring Vlad and Lina a little bit closer, as it has also been requested by many of you. It will also provide a great deal of character development (from how I see it in my mind), and then we can head to the 'Mother Instincts' episode. Enough about me blabbering around, I will let you explore and find out everything on your own.

Do not forget to leave comments about anything you want. From reactions to thoughts, ideas and whatever else you want to see. I am looking forward to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few months have passed since the imprisonment and escape of the two Halfa from Walker's prison. A lot of things had taken place in those past few months, ensuring the two adopted siblings would have their hands full and they sure did. They dealt with all kinds of new enemies, like a ghost named Amber that grew more powerful as people cheered for her and her music.

She even managed to make Danny fall in love with Sam, which made the mission to take down the female ghost rock star even harder.

Thankfully, the spell was broken by Sam kissing Dash to hurt Danny and then Tucker sang off-key to wake up everyone else and stop them from worshipping Amber. 

All the while Danny and Lina fought the ghost rock star, in quite a battle.

Yet, that was only the beginning of their problems. Technus returned soon after in an online game the four friends were playing and he was using his powers to cheat and become more powerful. Lina eventually figured out how to do the same and managed to even the ground but it was not easy without Danny, who had to study hard and pass a failed test to be allowed to play the computer game.

Soon after, they had bigger troubles when a new psychologist was moved to the school, and she ended up being a ghost that fed on the sadness and self-loathing of teens to make herself look younger and keep her powerful. With Jazz's unnecessary intervention, the duo almost lost but ultimately found a solution.

There was also the incident with Jazz falling head over heels for a bad boy with a motorcycle named Johnny 13. Another ghost pretending to be human, with a live shadow that brought bad luck to everything and a plan to use Jazz as a gateway to free his real girlfriend from the ghost zone.

One could spend hours narrating all that had happened in the past few months. The Two Halfa and their friends came closer during those tough times and it was their teamwork and friendship that in the end helped them win all those battles. 

It allowed both Lina and Danny to grow more powerful, especially for the primer. She, during the fight with the Halloween Knight, perfected her technique of shooting ectoplasmic energy from her eyes. Something she had done accidentally once when they first fought Plasmius but failed to bring it up successfully and with good aim until that fateful and scary Halloween night.

Now, one of their biggest challenges was about to begin as the world they knew and worshipped, would soon change forever. All, thanks to a certain Ghost Chief with a personal Vendetta against them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Ghost Zone, Walker had taken it personally to bring back almost every escapee and return them to his newly-made prison. He was ruthless in catching all the ghosts and ensuring they would not escape again this time. Yet, there were two ghosts that he had yet to catch but he soon would and he had the perfect plan for it.