Chapter 2: Da fuck ya want me to do?!

QUICK NOT THE READER WILL BE GENDER NEUTRAL. THERE ARE LOTS OF TWISTED WONDERLAND WITH THE READER BEING FEMALE SO I WANTED TO BE EITHER ONE. MALE OR FEMALE OR ANYTHING THAT IS UP TO YOU. ANYWAY BACK TO THE STORY.

"Okay so here's what I know........Both of you we're just doing your own thing and ya both just saw a bright ass light and here ya are." (Y/n) summarizes

Both Ace and Deuce nodded

With a heavy sigh (Y/n) lowered they're head down using they're hand to hold the side of they're head looking like ya trying to stay awake to finish a test.

"Well.......I don't really know how you both got here cause I was helping my sister downstairs and well....you know the rest." (Y/n) stated looking at them with half lidded eyes.

"So.......what are we gonna do?" Ace asked looking at Deuce almost expecting an answer.

"Don't look at me." Deuce narrowed his eyes at Ace

"Well......." Both Ace and Deuce looked at (Y/n) who looked deep in thought.

'okay so what to do?.......I could just let them stay for the meantime but, this is Ace and Deuce we're talking about. Not to mention they fucking tiny as fuck!!! What am I supposed to do?! '

"I guess you could stay here for the meantime, while we think is something to get you both back to where ya came from."

"We literally came out of a damn giant phone!" Ace pointed at the phone that is still charging.

(Y/n) grabbed they're phone to see if there was anything that could help at least. But all she could do is see the percentage which is at 35% and the twisted Wonderland app didn't seem to work.

'I'm assuming the app isn't working because of this Incident here....the other apps seem to work just fine but, just how Is my question......'

"I can't seem to find anything nor find any solution to your problem boys." (Y/n) said looking through they're phone to find anything but, nothing.

Ace and Deuce both looked down at this. First, they started at night raven with Ace stealing a tart, trying to avoid Riddle, Deuce trying to be an honor student, was feeding the hedgehogs and now both are stuck in a room with a damn giant.

Both we're snapped back to reality when they felt something ruffle they're heads. Looking up to see (Y/n) ruffling they're heads with they're index finger while looking at them with sympathy.

"You two looked a bit distressed so......thought this could at least calm ya down. Even though I'm a damn giant in your view." (Y/n)  assured while slightly looking away.

Ace blushed a bit trying to swat away they're giant finger while fixing his hair a bit. Meanwhile Deuce just tried to get away.

"H-Hey! Don't do that!! We may be tiny and all but seriously!" Ace stammered while going slightly behind Deuce who just stood there.

(Y/n) just chuckled a bit at the action.

"Okay okay I'll stop."

(Y/n) put they're hands away while looking around they're room to see what to do with them.

"I guess you guys could go and look around but, maybe don't leave the room unless ya wanna be seen by another person." (Y/n) suggested but, then remembered all the twisted Wonderland merch they have hidden in there and is they left the boys to just explore there is a good big chance they'll find them.