Chapter 27: Fuck this shit....

Before we start off...

Can I just say, Thank you so much for the amounts of reads, votes, and comments!!

I love you my sweet potatoes!!

Come here and give me a hug!✨😭❣️

"Odie, heck you mean?.."

You grumbled and pinched the bridge of your nose, being on a phone call with Odie.

"Hey, I'm also pissed off but, our boss was asking if we can work a bit overtime..."

You stayed silent and thought about it, turning around and seeing Miah and Hana hugging through the window.

"Will we get a raise or pay a bit more for working overtime?..."

You asked, still watching the two patooties through the window.

"Yeah, our boss said that he'll pay us more if we work a bit overtime..."

"And how long does he want us to work?.."

"He asked if we could work for around 3-5 extra hours..."

You wanted to hang up the call right there yet Odie spoke up.

"Please don't leave me alone.... I don't wanna go and then be on my own with a bunch of our coworkers when I don't speak to them that often... Plus most of the have days off for today and we're kind of short staffed...."

"Odie, I don't wanna leave Miah alone, even though Hana is here but she might have to go home soon... I'm just worried something will happen-"

"(Y/n)... You got a bunch of tiny magic students from a game with ya, pretty sure everything will be fine..."

You hesitated about this but, well maybe you can trust Miah to be on her own.

'I mean, she is more responsible than my stupid ass... And maybe she can also help out by answering some questions the boys have... Maybe I should let Hana stay here for a bit longer....'

"Let me think about this Odie..."

"Alright, let me know soon alright... I'm already on my way to work so I'll meet Cha there..."

You and Odie hung up and you exhaled deeply, feeling a bit conflicted.

You just rubbed your head and went back inside.

Hana and Miah quickly released each other after hearing the door opening and you coming back inside.

You slightly ignored them and headed back upstairs to your room, going and closing the door once entering and only seeing all the mini boys on your desk staring at you.