Chapter 38: Oh c'mon.....

"okay, got your resume done?"

Aiden nervously stood there, holding a file.

Damien stood there staring at him for who knows how long.

"Aiden, it'll be fine. Just go in, give them your resume and just answer whatever question they ask you. Just don't say anything regarding your ...... Situation."

"I don't know about this Damien..."

"Dude, it'll be fine."

"..... Is there something else I should be aware of? Something you didn't inform me?"

Damien nervously sweated as he shook his head.

"No"

"........"

"You're gonna-"

"I know damn well Miah works here.... And I sure as hell wasn't ready when I-"

"Aiden, the reason I didn't tell you that Miah worked there was because I know damn well you wouldn't go in."

Aiden stood there, not saying anything because Damien was correct on that.

Damian sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Look Aiden, you obviously need this and need help. Sorry for the harsh words but you need this or else Lilith is gonna be taken away. Up to you."

"......."

"Aiden, I can obviously tell that you all miss each other yet your all just too stubborn to even admit it."

"How would you even know-"

"(Y/n) Still carries that darn bag you gifted them. Even for school and it still has your signature on it and Odie always wears that headband that you gave him on his 7th birthday and he still wears it to this day..... Miah still has her sketchbook and the drawing you all would doodle together with all of your signatures...."

Damian stated as he can recall everything.

He could also remember Hana getting extremely pissed when he accidentally threw Miah's sketchbook and Miah ended up crying thinking she lost it forever.

'so sorry Miah for that...... I swear I'll be more careful.'

Damien snapped his fingers and pointed at Aiden who slightly flinched.

"And you on the other hand, your always wearing that old hoodie that Odie gave you and still keep it in your closet to this day on, (Y/n) was the one who has gave you-"

"Okay! Okay! Okay! I got it...."

Aiden glared and sighed.

"Aiden, you really need this or at least something.... At least do it for Lilith...."

Aiden didn't say anything, gripping onto the file that Damien literally helped him with.

"... Alright .... I'll do my best ...."

"Hey Aiden!!"

Both of them turned around and see Lilith in a tree.

"Aiden! Look what I can do!!"

"Get down from there! Your gonna fall Lilith!!"

Damien shook his head as he see Aiden go and getting Lilith down.

'.... Protective brother huh? ....'

"Lilith if you don't get down in not getting you that toy you want."

Lilith froze and quickly climbed back down.

Aiden chuckled and patted her head.

"Just be more careful, otherwise you could get hurt."