Chapter 12: New day...More Chaos

"Who was that?..." Miah asked a bit concerned for the way you replied.

"Oh!....uh....it was just Sai...."

"Sai?......You usually invite him and Hana over......is there something wrong?"

"Nope nothing's wrong Miah! Anyways thank you so much for fixing the mini house!! I'll go get Odie!"

"I can help you mo-"

*SLAM!!*

"Move it.........You didn't let me say Goodnight tho......." Miah whispered the last part.

____________________________________

So after you just suddenly slammed Miah's door and basically just left, leaving Miah confused and worried about you.

"Okay...so now I have this dollhouse to which Miah has re-decorated, now I just have to...drag it back to my room..."

You then thought back at the sudden phone call you got from Xavier, you never remember giving him your phone number so how did he manage to get it....

You shrugged your shoulders and glanced down at the dollhouse.

'May as well drag you back to my room'

Quickly using both of your hands and began to push it back towards the direction of your bedroom.

"Fucking hell...how is a dollhouse so damn heavy!?!" You grumbled, continue to push the dollhouse.

Meanwhile, Miah was still confused of why you suddenly just slammed the door.

"Well...goodnight (Y/n)...." Miah mumbled to herself, staring at her door for a few more seconds before going back to her bed.

(I am so sorry Miah!! 😭😭😭)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After getting the damn dollhouse to your room. Basically dragging it like a giant sack of potatoes you manage to get into your room.

"So what do you boys think?"

Odie was still crouched onto the ground, with Lilia on his shoulder, looking up to give you a are-you-serious look.

"Odie, don't give me that look"

"Well what do you want me to do?..."

"Umm...(Y/n)?, May I ask who decorated this?"

You looked down, seeing Riddle pointing at the dollhouse, glancing back up at you, awaiting your response.

"My sister, Miah was the one who decorated it so....."
You trailed off, unsure of what to say next.

'Okay I know I was the one who said to resemble the Queen of hearts from Alice in Wonderland but, I didn't expect Miah to actually get this creative!!!'

You mentally shouted in your head, hoping they won't say anything about it.

Unfortunately, you thought too soon....

"Well I did ask Miah if she can recreate it into anything and... Uh.... She said that the roses remind her of...uh... something! So she went with her mind!" You exclaimed, trying to sound convincing as possible

"So what do you boys think!?" You exclaimed pointing towards the dollhouse that you had Miah re-decorate.

"It's..... It's a lot like our dorm....." Deuce muttered looking at it.