For 'MiahxHana' shippers!

"Miah!! Come on!! We are running late!!"

You shouted from downstairs, waiting for your sister to get done.

While you made sure to let the boys know that you'll be out for a bit.

And let's just say, you made Riddle and Malleus in charge this time.

Footsteps were heard and down came Miah fumbling with her bag.

"S-sorry! I was trying to find my wallet and-"

"Miah, you some stuff here... And your hair needs to be a bit more straightened up."

You fumbled and checked Miah over, like a parent would do to make sure their 'child' is presentable.

After a bit, you smiled and patted Miah's shoulder.

"Well then! Let's go!"

You grabbed Miah's hand but, Miah went and gently spoke to the boys, stating that they'll be hanging out with their friends for a couple hours and will be back soon.

After that, You both headed out.

Yet, failed to see 2 mischievous Faes ready to snoop around.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Alright... So we got... Odie, of course... The Mexican over here... Then Sai, Hana, and ... Damian!"

You listed off while Miah drove, hearing the signal and turning right and appearing in front of Odie's home.

Odie literally ran out with his mother running behind him.

(Anyone miss this idiot?...)

But his mother stopped after seeing you and Miah.

"Ah!... Hola! Buenas tardes!!" Odie's mother greeted while Odie quickly went in the car.

And Miah comes out of the car to greet and chat with his mother since she knows more Spanish than you. While you stay in the passenger seat and turn to glance at Odie in the back.

"Psst... Odie, what did you do man?..."

"I just washed the dishes, folded the clothes and swept the floor! I just forgot that she also wanted the floor mopped!"

You shrugged while doing your handshake, just when Miah came back in the driver's seat and waved at Odie's mother.

Like that, you're all off and Odie let out a sigh of relief.

"(Y/n), she said 'Hi' to you... She really was hoping you got out to greet her..."

Miah gently spoke, mentioning odie's mother, which he glanced away in nervousness.

You just gulped and also looked out the window.

"Well, next time we hangout... I'll go and.... Talk to her again... Who are we picking up next-"

"Hana!"

Miah blurted out but, quickly ducked her head in embarrassment for the sudden loudness.

"Sorry...."

You and Odie smirked but stayed quiet, already thinking of a plan.

"Don't worry, let's go and get her... But this time, let either Odie and I drive while you and Hana stay in the backseat...."

Miah was confused at that, turning a right and driving down a straight road.

"Um... May I ask just why-"