Chapter 15: Okay...here's what's gonna happen...

"MIAH!!"

Miah shot up and smacked her head against the bottom of your desk.

"What the- Ow! (Y/n)! Don't just barge in and scream like that!...."

Miah grumbled while rubbing the top of her head, standing up from her kneeled position.

Odie came in and smiled nervously at Miah.

"Say Miah, why don't we go backstairs and...uh... I'll help you clean!"

"Eh?...but I already cle-"

"Great!! Let's go now!"

Cue, Odie grabbing Miah's wrist and dragging her out of your room.

"Wait! Odi-"

*SLAM!*

You let out a small sigh of relief, mentally thanking Odie for taking Miah out while you can do your thing.

Looking back down to the ground and gently placing your bag, to which the first years were still in, back down and calling for the others.

"Alright boys...you all can come out now.."

You softly spoke, putting your bag to lay on the ground so the first years can come out. Soon enough, you see Riddle, Trey, Cater coming out from the dollhouse.

'So they hid inside the dollhouse...where did the others hide?...'

You soon see Leona coming out from behind your desk, and Malleus coming from the other side of the desk.

You counted them, making sure to include the first years after seeing them come out of your bag.

"5, 6, 7...wait, where's Lilia?..."

"Why, I am right here dear (Y/n)..."

You turn your head a bit, to see the damn Fae chilling on your shoulder again.

"Lilia...at least let me know your presence instead of just...speaking or trying to scare me...."

'Why do I even bother to say that...this is Lilia...although...If these characters keep coming out of my phone...then...is there a chance of General Lilia coming as well?...'

Odie soon came back after 5 minutes, closing the door and going to sit down on your bed.

"Okay...we need to get some things straight...tomorrow we are gonna go back to school since it's gonna be a Monday..so what do we do?.."

Odie looked at you before glancing down at the boys, seeing them on the ground before looking back at you.

You think about it, glancing at the boys time to time.

"Well...we could leave them here...are you boys alright with staying in my room?..."

Riddle nodded up at you.

"It's perfectly fine (Y/n). We'll be alright."

Odie then took out his phone, quickly typing before glancing back at you.

"(Y/n) and I need to talk about some of the even that we'll be upholding...so we're gonna be downstairs."

Lilia soon floated back down, going to stand next to Malleus, who is still staring up at you with a slightly suspicious look.

'Must...resist...the...urge...to...hold...the...dragon boi!!'

(Anyone just...need or want a tiny Malleus to hold and Love...Like this dragon boi deserves some love!! 😭😭😭)